The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Well even in the US weā€™ve got stuff we call crisps, but thatā€™s more stuff like pringles where theyā€™re machine formed and not just potato slices

A potato crisp is you know, like in a bag. Sometimes crinkle cut. With salt.

1 Like

Never heard of it. Here in Sydney, Oportoā€™s is the best :smiley:

does australia have chicken sandwhiches? like popeyes and chicfila?

And Iā€™m not in Austin anymore so that means I donā€™t have in-n-out, Whataburger OR Torchyā€™s Tacos.

1 Like

Nah nah nah nah, Oportoā€™s for chumps. What you want is a 24 hour kebab shop with a dude who barely speaks English and is aggressively rude.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never had whataburger, but I heard thereā€™s a sort of war between wb and in and out. Iā€™ve been eating in and out all my life so theres kind of an emotional attachment there. wb would have to really blow my mind.

Iā€™m not Australian, but that sounds about right for good food.

Oh please, I rather not go there. A couple of years ago, I ended up with a rude person at a Kebab store and they actually threw a punch at me. Ended up with a Black Eye.

Donā€™t worry about the name, just order an afterbirth and live like a Sultan for 15 minutes.

2 Likes

OMG I love kebab. The more health code violations the better imo. Thatā€™s how you get the flavor.

2 Likes

I genuinely hope this thread ends out on thisā€¦

I wouldnā€™t even mind lol. Itā€™d end on a civil note

One day Iā€™ll get a bab on a stick with crab juice.

No bowl! Stick! Stick!

2 Likes

In-n-out is just your basic burger either stacked high or with modifications (and did you mention mustard fried in your instructions, because shame on you if you did)

Whataburger is more variety (burgers, chicken etc, general fast food far), and you can get biscuits and gravy during breakfast time.

I love that clip so much.

UGHH!

ā€¦Iā€™ll take a crab juice!

Technically High Elves are the more militaristic ones since they mostly started out as military groups that didnā€™t want to leave the Alliance.

Silver Covenant, Highvale, and Allerian Stronghold are all small armies.

The only non military High Elves are Stormwind/Dalaran Civilians and we never see them do anything in the story.

Blood Elves on the other hand are very hedonistic. Canā€™t walk five feet without tripping over a hookah or throw pillow before getting caught in fancy curtains.

3 Likes

sounds like no chicken sandwhiches in austraila. how do they live

1 Like

If you are coming to Amercia. Donā€™t go to Burger King. It has nasty Food. I had to go to the bathroom and stay there for longest time. Not a good experienceā€¦

Now what does Restaurants have to do with High Elves? Everything. All Seriousness donā€™t go to Mcdonalds and Burger King. They have fallen so bad that they are pretty much the most disgusting fast food restaurants ever. I much would rather go to Restaurants with good food than crappy fast food ones like Mcdonalds and Burger King.

Like animals.