The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Pretty much all american fare comes with a side of french fries. Hamburgers, hot dogs, bbq, chicken tenders, steak, etc.

1 Like

If you order a bowl of chips do you get a smaller bowl with smaller chips in it?

One High Elfer and two. Other one was a Anti too because he didn’t like black skin tunes ether.

There are a few folks out there that really dislike the Black Skin Tunes for both sides including Blood Elves. Plus I don’t want to be naming names from Discord. So I’m just going to drop it and well talk about today’s topic.

No conversion to Void required. Paladin? Not now, not tomorrow, not ever - not in any game I’ve ever played or have any intention of playing in the future.

(MurgAltℱ Confirmed)

1 Like

Ah. Here in Australia, fast food restaruants such as McDonald’s offer either Fries or Salad with there meals.

Honestly, considering how often shamanism is brought up in these threads you’d think someone would do a bit of reading on the subject.

1 Like

I think if you did this you’d get a bowl of tortilla chips with maybe a sauce or some guacamole

We don’t even get that option at our mcdonalds I think. It’s just an assumption that no american would pick the salad

But the only difference between a Palavoid and a Paladin is that we do double justice with our void powers.

So what’s the deal?

Potato chips > corn chips > potato crisps?

Remind me if I ever do visit America to never visit a McDonalds. If they don’t offer a Salad with any meals, I am not going!

Five Guys
 yeah.Yeah you do. lol (Five Guys is a burger joint here)

They have the option, just not really mentioned much, and not sure if there’s an upcharge.

You can have it subbed. Dont think it costs any more or less.

I mean as long as Blood Elves have beard options from Warcraft 3 I’ll be alright with it. I mean I do really want the Void Elves to have High Elf Customizations to be like Alleria and all but I don’t think Void Elves are not only ones who need customization options since there are some Allied races with low options like Nightborne, Kul’tirans, Lightforged Draenei, Highmountain Tauren, Mag’har Orcs, and etc.

There’s so many better fast food resteraunts in America. If you come to california you’ve got to go to in-and-out and try an animal style double double with a neopolitan shake.

I don’t know what a potato crisp is. Is that like a potato skin?

2 Likes

I always got the impression they are more fierce / push themselves harder than High Elves not because of a militaristic lifestyle but out of a we will never let Quel’thalas fall again which High Elves in Alliance 
 sorta sat out in the Alliance. And then you couple it with the society as a culture sort of took a turn for pushing for power and sort of priding their superiority in magical ways, where as High Elves have pride but it wasn’t as in your face imo. So that pride pushes them to simply be better in all facets.

Ooh, we talkin’ fast food now?!

Five Guys is the superior burger joint.

1 Like

Gods dont remind me
 I dont live in CA anymore. T_T

Yeah but they give you a cup of fries and just keep pouring into the bag until the bag is a second cup of fries. @_@

Well, I don’t see why Void Elves can’t have High Elves customisations? There hasn’t been any story push forward for the Void Elves, and there hasn’t been really any sign of recruiting and training more either.

And with the current void elves, they were saved either after or during there transformation, so any new recruitments should have the option to still look like there former selves.

Five guys does it better than anyone else but I’m from california so in and out is the best. Plus, it used to be mcdonald prices before our economy went crazy thanks to tech bros.

1 Like