The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Things get twisted to much in these forums bro, its all good.

2 Likes

The thing is, even if most high elves were rangers, there’s still going to be more blood elven rangers. There’s no reason why that shouldn’t also be a blood elf option.

I know. It’s just possible options.

And I’m just bouncing ideas around.

I really think we’re not going to see high elves unless they roll em into void elves and they’re
 Well they’re gonna be void elves at that point.

Hey, this draenei’s alright.

That’s not a sentence I thought I’d ever type.

4 Likes

Really? Outside the hunting lodge where is there any High Elf group that is more warrior or hunter-focused than their Blood Elf counterparts?

I don’t think you’ll find any lore support for this assertion. Druidism would require the direct cooperation of Night Elf Shan’dos along with the approval of Malfurion and the Circle. I find it unlikely, at best.

Now if you’re saying “Blizzard could change the lore any time they feel like it” then sure, have at it. If you’re trying to say that lore exists right now to support it then I think you’re wrong.

awww :heart_eyes: thanks big scary orc man!

1 Like

its bizarre isnt it? imagine begging for a carbon copy of an existing race anyone can play right now if they wanted to. it would be regarded as a waste of a slot. especially as a lot of people would be upset at the horde getting something new at the same time(like vulpera/mechagnomes to an extent). and they still scratch their heads over void elves and probably soon blood elf shadowlands updated customization options

1 Like

And let’s not even start with the fact that shamanism is as much a religion as a style of magic and requires more than just deciding one day that one has a fondness for STORM, EARTH AND FIRE (wolf howl).

You can’t see it in my forum picture but I’m not big at all, I’d only come up to your waist.

Doesn’t really matter tbh. They can just make it up or simple state that this is the path most Alliance High Elves have taken over the last decade or so.

Shamanism could be given to them due to their close relationship with the Wildhammers. Simple enough. As for druids, there’s other ways they can do it. I’m pretty sure Wildhammers practiced druidism in the RPG books so if they really wanted to they could make that bit canon and say the Wildhammers trained the Hinterlands Elves to be druids. Or those Elves could have somehow discovered it on their own.

1 Like

That’s not how shamanism works.

Welcome to the forums, where on todays menu, we have twisted post. And no, they do not come with any fries and salads.

3 Likes

Outside the camp on the Isle of Thunder they are on patrol capturing sunreavers and horde players.

Yes they are, which has nothing to do with them being more buff than their counterparts.

I’m not naming names on Discord but there are some people who freak out over Black Skin Tunes for Elves and Etc in WoW since pretty much would ruin the old fantasy setting for them.

Again like I said to others. I don’t mind seeing Black Elves on both factions and also there’s black dwarves from Regulars and Wildhammer which kind of defeat their points of view. I just don’t mind it.

You know, I am all for High Elf customsations as well on Blood Elves. The thing is, there is ways to make High Elves look different from Blood Elves that doesn’t take magic or evolution. Hey, play around, give the High Elves shorter Night Elf bodies with a mixture of Alliance races customization. Because it isn’t the model, it is the story there is there that people really want. (And I mean, the untold story of what happened to those after they seperated from there kingdom)

I disagree with that also The Sin’dorei pretty much live a Tougher / Militaristic lifestyle, little more severe then the Alliance High Elves (imho)

1 Like

Do you ever get tired of getting plain french fries with every american meal? I mean thank god for arbys curly fries or chik fil la waffle fries for at least shaking it up. but Sometimes I just want something other than fried potato sticks dykwim?

I think it all boils down to

which makes it impossible to have a rational conversation since it’s the ultimate hole card.

“That makes no sense”

“It doesn’t have to, Blizzard can do what they want.”

“Ok then, nothing to really talk about.”

3 Likes

I dunno, I am not American. I don’t know what an American meal is.

Murg, I want to convert you. I want to make you into a Palavoid.