The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Then your experience was with some of the helfers, not anyone who rejects alliance playable high elves.
I just donā€™t understand why youā€™re dragging us into it.

2 Likes

Lum, fighting fire with fire in this instance doesnā€™t work out for the pro side of the argument.

Please by all means call people out when they try and reduce the argument from our side to the ā€œfair skin and often deviant intentions.ā€ I often do that. But itā€™s best not to get tangled in tit for tat ā€œwhoā€™s worse than whomā€ because itā€™s like a chicken with a wound, they will drive hard on it and no matter what, they try to make you look like a fool, when you are not.

Iā€™ve figured that there isnā€™t much new to talk about, so itā€™s easy for the discussion to take a wrong turn at a moments notice.

4 Likes

Uh, anyone who says that people are ā€œcaricatures of real peopleā€ for disagreeing with them on the subject of pixel elves doesnā€™t need any help looking like a fool from us, family.

3 Likes

No he didnā€™t.

/waves

Elyssaria, still waiting for the Night Elves to get revenge for Teldrassil?

Right which is why in my first statement I said not to fight fire with fire. If he is feeling insulted, donā€™t throw insults backā€¦

I get revenge everyday :sunglasses: dont know when it will stop :grin:

Well, just donā€™t stop. I want to see the revenge become really big.

1 Like

Iā€™m using Total RP3.
Thereā€™s other addons that enhance it, but this is enough for me.

1 Like

I do apologize for your experience I have muted people on Lannisteros, and the first thing I did before posting on Lannisterian was mute anyone who is overly aggressive in these threads or anyone who defends them. I hope that helps in some way itā€™s the only advice I can come up with really, itā€™s not perfect but it will stop them from pinging you constantly and does give me peace of mind.

Now I can concentrate on remaining engaged with the people here to spread love, information, and just in general hype me up about playable HEā€™s like when they share art etc :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah clearly heā€™s the victim.

Boo hoo, poor guy. Everyone made him say it.

3 Likes

I think my Quality of Life has vastly improved when I chose to not pay any attention anymore to certain elementsā€¦

4 Likes

Yet you keep goingā€¦

/hands Gulkas a mirror

2 Likes

Hoping someday to have a High Elf warrior or hunter with Braveheart face paint.

6 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

Whatever man, you guys donā€™t want to call out your own. No skin off my back. Iā€™m sure this cycle of a helfer saying something racist, offensive or just generally disgusting and getting the thread locked every few days is totally sustainable.

1 Like

Oh, you mean just like how the Antiā€™s also donā€™t call out on there own?

5 Likes

Iā€™ve called out pros as wellā€¦ about done because it seems to be more virtue signaling than anything. I donā€™t usually ever see any reciprocation from the anti side.

4 Likes

Ely, when he spouts nonsense like this you can not possibly expect silence as a responseā€¦can you? And yet, sadly, I see you offering support and encouragement to him without a single word of reproach for gross generalization and insultā€¦ And yes, I meant sadly as in seeing that makes me a little sad.

5 Likes

Fun fact, I have called out antis several times on the discord. In the last couple of weeks Iā€™ve told off Bourbon, Iā€™ve told off Broflake and Iā€™ve told off Fyre.

The second an anti starts saying you guys arenā€™t real people or insulting your nationalities, I might consider doing it publicly. I would love to see how you guys would respond if we sunk to the levels you all seem perfectly comfortable with several of your side sinking to.

3 Likes

Here is another fun fact, the Proā€™s do get called out by other Proā€™s as well. Just because you donā€™t see it happening, doesnā€™t mean it never does happen.

2 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t buy that for a second considering youā€™ve all just shown completely uncritical and public support to a guy taking it too far yet again. Just like last time. And the time before that. And the time before that.

2 Likes