The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

crosses fingers and purple eyes perhaps :pleading_face:

They said they wanted to try something new and interesting with void elves. Not sure what ship exactly sailed off with them.

1 Like

I don’t think that High Elves would have the glowing eyes part, where Blood Elves do.

Seen it the other way from your side where they would only accept high elves if they could look nothing like the NPCs (e.g., no blue eyes or Caucasian skin tones) and it’s hard to tell whether they think this is some kind of “gotcha” or if their satisfaction is derived from Alliance players receiving what they believe to be the inferior option (which, IMO, is often borne out by the shadenfreude thrown our way re: void elves). Either way, it isn’t a good look for you, and neither is vaguely inferring us to be the guilty party when we dislike it.

They said high elves were too similar to blood elves and they wanted to preserve the faction distinction. That means the ship has sailed. I am unsure about this unusual unwillingness to acknowledge what has been stated, but that is the case.
They have had every opportunity for 16 years to make high elves a thing. THey have not.
Your ship has sailed.
The coffin is nailed shut.

How would it be inferior for them to not look the same as blood elves?
You’re really stuck on the white skin blue eye thing.
In which case, come shadowlands, you can make one, for the horde.
Enjoy!

4 Likes

I don’t know. Ask one of the Hordelings advocating for it. Softsong, for example.

I am asking you, because you said it would be an inferior option. If you can’t answer, then you’re just spitting out accusations of motivation without basis. We already know you hold stereotypical views, so maybe this is you projecting.

2 Likes

No, what I said was a direct accusation against the proponents of said idea, that the only reason they see it as acceptable is that they want to remain what they percieve to be superior. Which, once again, is borne out by their smug satisfaction over void elves.

Smug satisfaction?

Mate, most of us are extremely annoyed void elves are a thing in the first place.

1 Like

I know I am.

stupid sexy Void Elves

4 Likes

It’s hardly a stereotype if it fits. Your entire side of this argument is populated by caricatures of human beings, and you’re the worst offender. But go on, use more of those Alinkskyisms from Rules for Radicals. Maybe you can change to another character to troll on once you wear out this one’s welcome, “Bro.”

“Why do people keep thinking helfers are toxic???”

5 Likes

Do you not realize many stereotypes are based off of encounters which generate the stereotype? Anything afterwards is just confirmation bias to support said stereotype.

Are you trying to suggest I am less than human because I do not support your desire for a bunch of pixels in a game? That is a rather extreme, and immature view. One would have to question your motivations and views for such a claim given you are very much a caricature in itself.
Perhaps you are not an Xer as you claim, but in reality, are of the newest generation. Such an immature slight would surely make sense given the age.

Its pretty sad for you to cite Alinksky in such a negative fashion and do so incorrectly. At the very least, one should understand the notions they are pushing and making sure they fit the mold.

Oh no
I use alts that I let everyone know is me
for shame.

So, now that you are done trying to reflect things.
Want to tell everyone your stereotypical views of others?
Says something about helfers given you and fyorsing are amongst the worst offenders of this behavior.

4 Likes

People are hard to get along with when they’re angry and you keep needling them for YEARS. Film at eleven.

Ever consider you have no reason to be angry? Its just you being bitter. Its a game, try to move past it.

5 Likes

“My terrible behaviour is everyone else’s fault!”

Grow up.

5 Likes

No thanks.

Misquoting someone doesn’t work when their post is above this one. It is also against the CoC, as it constitutes bullying/trolling.
The notion you are being bullied because we don’t support what you want is an immature view. It simply means we disagree with you. That does not mean you are being bullied.

4 Likes

Yep, it’s here:

I love to write, but english is not my main language.

4 Likes

Meh
I never could get into RP. Seemed a lot of time of typing and thelike. I would rather hit stuff in the face.

Do it in your native tongue and have someone translate it to smooth it out.
Or write it in English in anyway.
Pursue your dreams.
Throw a piano into the sun.

YOU CAN DO IT

1 Like