The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

:heart: :heart: Showing my Daily 100% Love and Support For Playable Alliance High Elves :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart:Besure to check out the The Alurna Manifest of High Elves :heart: :heart:

14 Likes

Oh we back?

So my plan is to have a scenario where the High Elves loyal to the Alliance come to join with Alleria, her void elves/Umbric, and Vereesa and her Silver Covenant to become one faction. During the soiree the Ethereals attempt to turn them again and the Void Elves along with Alleria and the Champion manage to stop them once more. The whole of the alliance High Elves become Void Elves.

This does not give us Blood Elf fair skin but does come with some new customization to give us lighter colored skins (Still blueshifted) and some extra hair colors and Tattoos. Maybe some purple starry night void eyes?

Blizzard can give us a bull reason for paladin to still workā€¦ But ONLY if they also give Paladin to the Forsaken. These are my terms?

2 Likes

YAY Iā€™m so content to see the love thread filled with love from the pro HE community return! My whole heart is content :blue_heart:

Although oddly enough Iā€™ve been out of town on consistent flights and just getting back today anyways , so I woulda had a lot of reading to catch up on because I wouldnā€™t have been able to follow it closely the last few days. But regardless it worked out okay!

I am here to show support for HEā€™s :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Darn it man, unlock your profile so I can look at your mog. >.<

Itā€™s back!

/dusts off the couch and takes a seat

5 Likes

Just type it in the url dude.
The hood is the soul priest hood
Shoulders are giant pumpers
Robe is arcanist robe from blackrock foundry mythic

1 Like

Yay, weā€™re back. Here is my love for Alliance High Elves :heart:

8 Likes

And I am gonna take the almost 30k likes of the OP to say weā€™re back by popular demand! I always love a good love thread :blue_heart: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good to see the thread back! Iā€™ll be watching closely since I expect it to be capping soon.

10 Likes

rejected.

If void elves were silver covenant from the beginning it would have been accepted but to do something like this now would be taken as a insult.

4 Likes

I see your unexplained rejection and raise you a rejection of your rejection.

Show your work on why it would be an insult? :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™d love to talk more.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t.

I think it would be appreciated by players who care about the continuity of that story. Those players who just want the high elf aesthetic for the Alliance are going to be insulted by anything other than having human equivalent elves playable on the Alliance.

2 Likes

And that is your right my friend. Thank you for your short discourse. lol

I think this is true. I just hope they eventually realize that theyā€™re probably not going to get that. If they want anything of the High Elves, at least in the near future, something along these lines is their best bet.

1 Like

I donā€™t think they genuinely care about the story continuity or the lore.

1 Like

Iā€™m almost certain a few donā€™t. Iā€™d imagine though a few do and are just really unhappy with how Void Elves were provided. Which is understandable.

Maybe Blizzard will do something to try to alleviate it maybe not. Iā€™m going to keep suggesting it and see what sticks in the long run.

1 Like

I still think that the Silver Covenant is being fattened up for a villain spot.

2 Likes

I have a question. Do threads cap at 20k replies? Or is it a bit higher than that.

Youā€™ve mentioned that before, can you elaborate? Iā€™m curious what you see?

Sometimes they go one, or two hundred, passed cap.

1 Like