The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

/checks avatar :sunglasses:

1 Like

/checks level

/checks your point :sunglasses:

I guess the difference is nobody wanted Void Elves…

I think they will add light skinned, blond haired customization options to Void Elves (along with others) to appease High Elf fans…It won’t really be what we have been asking for since Beta, so the “crying” will continue until they add Paladins to the class list.

/also checks your point :nerd_face:

It’s a bit much to say you’re a “blood elf player” on a low level alt.

or they could give us half elves and include the new asian and african skin/hair/faces, so we can have the first asian and african elves, on the alliance!

1 Like

/also checks your point (i will win this argument by sheer numbers of blood elf alts haha. give up now sir shaman!)

Yeah, you got any at 120 or just alts?

I’ll throw my hat in here.

Not all folk who play blood elves are opposed to high elves being playable… On the alliance.

4 Likes

how many blood elves do you have? i have been playing blood elves since tbc. and none are max cause i’m not a fan of bfa. hoping shadowlands is good.

I have two at 120. And sorry, but if all you have are alts I don’t think you’re really in a position to speak for a community.

shhh they’re trying to prove that only they are blood elves. hehe (including the orc shaman)

It’s a tiring endeavor. Claiming all blood elf players are uniformally against high elves is just not provable for one and not important.

Now if you want to say things like it cheapens their story or lessens them in some way maybe we could have an argument. With points for and against.

Politely.

You haven’t read today’s posts in the thread have you?

1 Like

agreed!

thusly why half elves would be more appropriate.

give him a break. he just got here

Hey, I tried doing that but just got the chorus of “That’s not a real problem, dismissed!”

1 Like

Oh, there is a reason I put the “politely” part in its own paragraph.

Some folk owe each other apologies.

I’m not saying anything more on that.

Fezzy’s not new.

1 Like