The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

That was meant to be more lighthearted comment on my frustrations earlier, nothing against the poster I replied to here, just a dig at the problem I had trying to do what was suggested

1 Like

oh that’s fezzy?

hey fez!

1 Like

Not since vanilla.

I don’t know if they’d be more appropriate or not, but I’m good wth them for the record.

I know man. I enjoy and know full well your fun poking ways. :stuck_out_tongue:

HI!

well it’d be an upgrade to void elves because 1) alliance “high” elves of a sort with access to 2) alliance high elf lore (family history) and alliance human lore, and 3) would resolve the concerns of blood elves who dont want the thalassian model used again, since a half elf would be half human also, requiring a different model. such a model might have the following features:

• shorter ears
  • shorter eyebrows
  • not as thin as belfs, not as thicc as humans
  • more human like facial hair where appropriate
  • different hair styles and hair colors
  • different idling and casting animations
  • potential to get access to asian and african skin/hair/faces as well as caucasian. making them impossible to mistake for belfs.

abilities could be different too:

• potential access to druid and/or shammies.
  • potential access to paladins
2 Likes

They do intrigue me for sure.

And to be fair so too do the Half Elf Half Orcs. >.>

I know Mok’Nathal would probably be a better fit if Blizzard wanted to mix half breeds though. Less confusing and less people shouting about too many elves.

1 Like

:metal: :metal:What Half Elves turn into when unleashed onto the world. :metal: :metal:

as long as the females are as cute as rexxar, but in a female way . like an ogre / orc female would naturally be a bit of a body builder, that much is obvious. haha.

Because as we all know, when people ask for Mok’nathal, their being cute is what everyone wants. :roll_eyes:

They’d use the The female Kul’tiran body obviously… maybe they’d modify it so it wasn’t so stiff. I’m sure they’d make em rather muscly.

I kinda hope they’ll give Mok’Nathal a lot of faces and hairstyles. Kul’tirans feel so very dull.

Come now, look at your own face there. Its adorable. :smiley:

Mine or Wolfram’s?

Yours or…- OH GOD!

well it isn’t fair that rexxar is so cute and the females will likely not be. haha. as a female, i find rexxar has masculine charms. his female kin would, on the other hand, not appeal to me simply because they would likely be too much like him and not enough like a female.

Well then maybe savage rock barbarians aren’t the race for you.

The idea of a half elf half orc though. MMmmMMMM. I’d play that in a second… Still not entirely sure why that appeals so much to me.

something more like garona from the movie but with more muscle, might work.

Oh god no. Mok’nathal are meant to intensify the savage aesthetic of both orcs and ogres. Not look like humans with tusks.

what would a mok’nathal female look like in your opinion? perhaps seek out an image and link it here

Well, the new aesthetic for Rexxar is more ogre than orc. So I imagine quite similar to a female ogre.

~https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/thumb/3/39/Traveler_Karrga.jpg/300px-Traveler_Karrga.jpg?version=12d9723b6024c614d5181121ee79c091

1 Like

she looks too ogre. the orc influence should have a role