The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Going in and stating your opinion is different then hanging out harassing people constantly.(imho)

1 Like

I am running out of likes, and I am tired, so I am putting on my Watermelon AHA sleep mask and going to sleep.

Cheers to the Pro HE commenters in the High Elf love thread, the HE’s being a playable race has my ever continuing support :blue_heart: :stuck_out_tongue: :v:

3 Likes

You and I manage to respectfully co-exist on opposite sides of this issue for the most part, so I invite you to take a wander through that thread and honestly tell me that’s the extent of the behavior of some other people on your team.

3 Likes

Night Lann take it easy!

1 Like

I admit whole heartily people made mistakes in this discussion, on both sides, but some us can admit when they were wrong or apologize and some cant. Like us.

1 Like

I’ve yet to see anyone admit they were wrong and apologise for the things posted in that thread.

3 Likes

The stated purpose of the The High Elf Love Thread is for it to be a place wherein those in favor of playable High Elves could discuss the things, specifically, they enjoy and/or would like to see in any future iteration – the stated purpose of Why High Elves Don’t Work: A Primer thread was that they’d actively attempt to convince people of their understanding of things; it completely invites opposition, and the second paragraph of the thread implies the goal is for discussion to occur and for opinion(s) to change.

So, it’s different because one group asked for it – one group didn’t. :man_shrugging:

Not really, since the premise is that Lydon (and now Guzzle) plans on convincing everybody (including those in favor of playable HE’s) that they couldn’t work.

:man_shrugging:

well that was exactly what I was expecting

1 Like

Then you havn’t been watching close enough or missed it, ive apologized a few times and was made fun of by peep who hang with you for doing it, So at least I can admit when wrong. But care less about it now with certain peeps.

Color me unsurprised. Disappointed? Yes. Surprised given the current tone you’ve decided to take with people who oppose what you want? No, not really no.

2 Likes

I was new to the forums and its responsible behavior, Guys like Murg and Reno,Lyc and a few others taught how to be a little more responsible, but others taught me to treat people like they treat you, So i treat those who deserve whatever appropriately. With out breaking the rules.

They’re two different threads, with two different goals – the fact that you view both parties as being equally discourteous is an issue you’re going to have to deal with on your own time. :man_shrugging:

It’s too late, I guess, because I can’t figure out what you’re saying.

Try it again in the morning, after coffee, because it’s not complicated.

4 Likes

it doesnt matter, the entire WC community is not seeking a carbon copy of blood elves for the alliance. you actually have very little support behind you

you are asking blood elf players , who would have to contend with a copy of the race they were invested in being made available to the alliance for a tiny niche minority. a group who would inevitably seek to define themselves against the blood elves they are physically identical to by insisting they were the true 'high; elves, to sit back quietly :rofl:

and blizzard would have compromised the sanctity of the games faction system by taking a race explicitly introduced as horde unique well over a decade ago and making them neutral

anyone not biased in the pro side, who sits down and analyzes the situation rationally, can see why their addition as a playable race was just not going to happen. and why we are here to voice an anti opinion. the lore and the general discussion forums do not care about your feels on the subject either

I thought as a shaman I knew a thing or two about the element of fire, but Murgo dropping the big burns. :fire: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

@Awz Curious how you feel about undead Night Elfs joining the horde? Or Nightborne, carbon copies of night elves. The horde has more Night Elf customizations than the Alliance does! (Or will in Shadowlands).

the nightborne are the arcane elves with the unusual wardrobe, jet blue skin and pure white hair with upturned ears. show me a night elf that looks like this

You mean Blizzard made them look slightly different, and gave them an updated model and more customization options, just like they could do with High Elves?

3 Likes

Like Void Elves?

they did that for you with void corrupted high elves :wink:

do you really think you are ever getting a second allied race identical to a blood elf in addition to void elves