The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

The population is whatever Blizz wants it to be. Its why the population numbers arent a thing anymore.

1 Like

poetry? eloquence is artistry. i guess it can be an acquired taste.

Chris Metzen has also stated there are too few high elves to be playable. Is it not possible the few high elves we see in SW is representative of how they view thing? That the high elves are few and far between?

Just a thought. I don’t care for numbers in themselves representing playability.

I choose the haiku
It means I use fewer words
This is a good thing

so true! one of the helfer arguments is that numbers not relevant.

“Hey Bourborn, youre lying but you have to show me why you arent lying
I know you are because I have proof, I just wont show it because I dont have burden of proof; not because Im stalling to find it.”

1 Like

And I think its valid because with population numbers, Blizzard would have to equate loss
so things like this Blood War would be impossible without elastic population.

However, I think when Blizzard says “they dont have the numbers” is them saying no and giving a reason other than just saying no.

lovely.

If you know he is wrong, why not just show why? It seems pointless to go in circles if you already have the answer to your demand.

/nods
i’d like to take advantage of the gap provided by the rest of the lore, and ask them to introduce the half elven children of 3000 years of high elves and humans, co-existing in human cultures. then, ask also for the inclusion of the african and asian skins/faces/hair coming with shadowlands, for half elves, so that we can, via established lore, have the first asian and african elves as well.

wouldnt asking for this for void/night elves make more sense. like thats possible at least. hairstyles and facial features

Because she doesnt have it.

2 Likes

Seems like alittle

going on here.

half elves are possible though. unless we have established half elven night/void elves, i’d think it’d be easier all around, to just simply replace most alliance high elf models with half elves, since its well documented that even the royals of alliance high elves, have half elven children. theoretically, read my head canon, the royals would be among the last to undertake co-mingling.

It’s not typically unclear what position(s) any given poster is lending their verbal (written, actually) support to – incidentally, Bourbon’s comments weren’t clearly leaning in either direction, which is why I very simply asked:

If he’d answered the question pointedly, no such haranguing would’ve occurred. :man_shrugging:

A rare instance of error, as well. :man_shrugging:

The only people whom I’ve suggested be moderated are those whose are being inflammatory; as it relates to anti-HE posters, posting in a thread entitled The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„° - #19284 by HypĂȘrspace-dalaran, what I’ve consistently suggested is that as a show of good character they ought to see themselves out.

You’ve got your own thread, Blizzard hasn’t taken it down for any meaningful stretch in weeks. You don’t need this medium for your objections to be heard, you simply derive some joy/entertainment value out of being spiteful towards people who want something you don’t. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Which is such a weird concept to me, I love Blood Elves, and I love Void Elves. But I love High Elves because other people are so passionate about them and it would enhance their RP / gameplay. I will not stop loving Blood Elves or Void Elves, I would be inclined to play a HE but the actual desire to play one for me is less so then the other two, but my support is based on wanting to see others have fun.

2 Likes

If you honestly think

is not happening with some people you have decided to unequivocally support regardless of what they post - even when it’s clearly pointed out to you - then you’re being willfully blind to what’s being shown to you.

3 Likes

that is simply subjective. you simply do not speak for the entire alliance nor the entire warcraft community. blizzard has a responsibility to the entire community (and this includes blood elf players) and a responsibility to the integrity of their game. we have every right to be here to voice an anti opinion. if you dont wish to hear opposing opinions, then discord is there for you and waiting

Well, I see a glaring issue with this statement

1 Like

I couldn’t Tarrok, really.