The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Yet you cant see where she openly lies about:

Me not providing sources
Me being pressured for sources
Me not saying that RPG played into the encyclopedia.

Youre bad at this.

With this crowd?

2 Likes

I walked into that one.

1 Like

No I am not, but you ought to know it when you see it because
 yikes

1 Like

Yes you are, you are trying to gaslight him by claiming he is being disingenuous when he isn’t being disingenuous! I’ve never seen him be disingenuous. He only gives good lore arguments that are incredibly well informed!

:heart:

5 Likes

Yet your amazing gift at typing while blind doesnt give you the ability to tell when someone is openly lying and got exposed for lying
three times in a row.

1 Like

YOu didn’t.

You were. Indeed, you still haven’t showed us any actual canon source for your Stormwind claim, which was originally asked for.

You said, but that’s not a fact.

2 Likes

I just showed I did.

Pressed =/= being asked one time then supplying sources. You have a very weird definition of being pressed.

Prove me wrong.

Twisting words to fit a narrative is all I see being done, and I did comment on it, I called it disingenuous, but it was to the point of calling them a liar which they are not.

Whats being twisted by me?

They are.

That is literally what you are doing sir. Quit gaslighting people.

3 Likes

haha. stop that.
oh gads. now you’ve done it.

hahaha.

So, where’s the canon source, Bourbon? YOu are dodging the question, while you could just show us the canon source of your claim.

THat’s not how burden of proof works. It’s you that needs to prove your statement is true.

I have the RPG books, and I know the Encyclopedia actually retcons a lot of them.

1 Like

Man Im twisting words by showing where I provided sources after being asked ONE TIME for them
after someone accuses me of not presenting them and being pressed for them.

God I love how apologist the pro-side is . Keep supporting, never use your brain.

The Encyclopedia.

You just said thats not where it was, then the burden of proof is on you
since you are making a claim that the source isnt accurate. So yes, prove the source wrong.

Its sad, because that is what happened at one point.

Gaslighting is doubled down on when called out, so the fact that it bothered you to such an extent you feel the need to make a mockery and pin it on me is just more classic behavior of which I pointed out. I would say drop it

Thats what you are doing though. Just keep supporting, dont use your brain. PRO SIDE DO NO WRONG

So stop doubling down on it? I don’t know what to tell you.

I am not making a mockery, I am making an observation of your behavior. I say you should stop it, and stop doing the thing you accuse others of doing.

Where? Quote it! Why don’t you at least put a link and a quote?

Where’s it, Bourbon?

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo .[1] This is also stated in Hitchens’s razor. Carl Sagan proposed a related criterion, the Sagan standard, “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence”.[2]