The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Remember everyone:

Being pressed is being asked politely once.

You only bad mouth them and speak ill of them every other post. While you claim they gas lit you by trying to help you. That’s not a nice thing to do Lann. Very uncool.

Maybe you should stop posting then to avoid the hypocrisy?

4 Likes

I feel like someone answered this

Oh yes! Here we are :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yessir, that counts.

Does actively avoiding whats going on work too? Because I wouldnt say she proved her point when she got caught lying about it three times.

1 Like

That particular claim you made was never “carried over via the Encyclopedia”. Actually, most of the RPG wasn’t carried over to the Encyclopedia AT ALL.

The description of blood elves in the RPG are contradictory to the later Encyclopedia. Starting by them drinking magic from demons as a regular thing.

3 Likes

Yes I did. Give me a moment. Youre so bad at actively lying.

I mean, what Fyarsing said literally made no sense at all in the conversation. Of course, given your history, I am not surprised you cling to nonsensical statements. :heart:

they’ve never had a word to fit that such as three quarters elf haha. easiest way to say it is, half elf. i’m just going with wow’s way of handling race ideas. one ogre has baby with an orc and result is a mok’nathal. they have their own word for it! half elves or 3/4ths elf etc, dont have a racial title other than half elf. so far, anyway

Twisting words to fit a narrative to make someone sound dishonest is disingenuous. I have never seen that poster lie, or post anything but actually my favorite lore in depth posts, and very articulated at that.

2 Likes

So like how Alamara is generally leaving out portions of my posts to paint a lie isnt disingenuous? I guess its amazing how you can type responses with your visual impairment.

1 Like

Most is not the same as all.

We get it Lann. Anyone who supports high elves gets nothing but your blind support. Anyone else who disagrees has tried to gas light you by trying to help you. Words you stated btw.

At least be honest about your blind support.

Edit: Welcome back Fyarsing. Are you going to make overly verbose statements while then making sterotypical statements about individuals living in other regions of the world again?

4 Likes

But whats your arguement?

Are conclusory statements arguments?

No, thats a point. Whats your arguement?

I am totally for alliance high elves playable.

If washed up Turalyon can have the most beautiful woman on Azeroth, Alleria Windrunner as his wife

TEH CHAMPION O’ AZEROTH deserves one too.

2 Likes

Are arguments about points arguments?
Wait
got confused

Are you Australian?

CHAMPION! YE’ HAV NAH THYME F’R ELVEN WAIVES! GET MOAR AZZERITE

2 Likes

I only need to remember this post of yours.
I think you are arguing in a fashion to be disingenuous on purpose.

I think you’re trying to trigger and gas light him which is not appropriate.

1 Like