The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I literally gave my sources.

In your case, your main goes to the Horde

Dang it, Bourbon was right.
Christ
who do I move to the alliance?

A non-canon RPG, and your mind.

1 Like

to expensive , Plus My grandkids love making the boiled peanuts.

Which you said I didnt show. Moving goalposts! I GOT IT!

I SURE DIDNT CITE THAT RPG

of course they do. but 3000 years kinda muddles things. there’s gonna be half elves that are more elven than human, and half elves that are more human than elven. and since they dont issue dna tests in wow, all we have to go on is their ears and eyebrows, and other physical indicators but what about the ones who look more elven? they’re gonna say their high elves, cause maybe 4 generations earlier, there was a human in the mix - they are not high elves in the pure bloodlines sense.

for example. i have native american ancestory but its only 1 native american, and all the rest are european ancestors. i dont refer to myself as a native american though i admire them, but i wouldnt pass any purity tests for pure european dna, as a result. hit ler would likely have shipped me off to some work camp.

So
do I move the warrior?
Christ
this isn’t good.

AFTER WE PRESSED YOU FOR SOURCES,

What press? I literally was asked once for sources. Do you need medical attention?

From what I recall of the argument you and Fya were correct, and you’ve both already proved yourselves to this poster it was never reciprocated back. I wouldn’t worry about having to re iterate yourself to people who make arguments based on dishonesty.

2 Likes

So we’re like some cheap cable channel and showing reruns of an argument a few hours after it dies down?

That’s why I’ve stopped trying to discuss things with you

1 Like

[quote=“Alamara
, post:19209, topic:283595”]
and then you still kept defending your point despite not finding any source to back it up.
[/quote]

But
how did he not find it
if he listed it? :thinking:

Southerner by any chance?

1 Like

How did I not reciprocate back if I gave my source the instant I was asked?

Such dishonesty.

So, non-canonical sources count for lore arguments now? Good to know, because I have most of the RPG books.

Was the RPG canon during Vanilla? Hence, why I said
stuff from the RPG carried over via the Encyclopedia.

More dishonesty from Alamara.

1 Like

Your memory is not to be trusted.

That is a clear goalpost shift.

Here, let me demonstrate

Alamara: HE DIDNT LIST A SOURCE
Me: He mentioned the RPG and Blizzard statements
You: NON CANONICAL SOURCES COUNT FOR LORE!?

Oh wait that’s a strawman.

1 Like

I don’t talk to people on my mute list anyways unless I feel inclined. Probably healthier for us both, and wise for us both.

I abide by this quote.

Ahem

If you’re 75% elf, 25% human you’re not a half elf. If you’re 75% human, 25% elf, you’re not a half elf.

Now if you just want to muddy the waters and they are so intermingled that they’re all just mutts now, cool.

Also, on the elf side, the parents may well still be alive
isn’t that about the life expectancy of a Thalassian elf? They don’t keep track? I mean I guess that’s fair because to elves humans are a disposable commodity born and dead before an elf even reaches adulthood.

Retired in Tennessee from the 101st, been here since 1993, how many years that is.

1 Like