The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

and it was great to do the mesmerizing fruit hat dance around.
(best done with female draenei)

I was a toddler :o , but I decorate all my SWTOR apartments, my Sith and Jedi are living LAVISH I’ll tell you that, but the fleet and Odessen always seem populated to me when I go, I think maybe because the SWTOR housing didn’t also have content tied to it outside of fluff type stuff.

1 Like

With how this thread goes, it will be capped by Thursday

I mean, post Number 18,000 was 3 days ago.

1 Like

Waiting on your response to your dishonesty.

Yep, this seems like hiding my sources. Expert dishonesty on Alamara

You recall the time you stated I claimed numbers mattered? I do. You never did quote me when asked repeatedly.

Hey, you know what I remember though?
You admitting you wanted high elves for the aesthetics.

Not surprised given your obvious bias.

This is why you are upset? Why are you not haranguing Valarian whenever he points out random observations about the game? Smells like a double standard there.

That isn’t how you use the word conclusory.

Point to the statement suggesting you are out of place. Unless, of course, this is just your habit of using words inappropriately getting out of control.

happy birthday AVARIE!

6 Likes

Remember that time she claimed I made an argument I never made? How I asked for a quote and he/she/attack helicopter refused to provide said quote? Pride is a terrible thing.

So they don’t know that one of their parents is human and the other one is an elf?

Come on Hyper

I dont expect a response from her, if she deos
she will do Alamara: Secret Technique – Moving Goalposts to Make her Argument not be Fraudulent.

Speaking of posts that aged badly.

I thought we already made it?

Mommy hid her ears for a long time.

1 Like

Alamara is replying, this will be interesting.

Will it really?

1 Like

Come on, I have money on moving goalposts.

I have money on him/her/attack helicopter not answering it at all.

Loser has to transfer to the Alliance. gueheheheh.

Mmmm these boiled peanuts are good!

I already dont have to do that.

Candied pecans, my boy.

You just proved what I said.
You made a claim, when asked for sources you had none, still kept the same argument despite not having anything to back it down.

Why don’t you keep quoting the conversation? The part where your whole “source” is “Vanilla” without being able to point any quest, text, dev quote or anything that shows “Stormwind is the largest population of the Quel’dorei in the Alliance”?

The whole argument started with a statement you can’t back up.

3 Likes

That is one regional delicacy that will always baffle me.