The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

its avaries birthday in a couple hours so everyone make sure to wish her a happy bday!

:candle: :candle: :moon_cake: :fireworks:

6 Likes

Like look at the person above you, intentionally changing a post up to fit a narrative.

Tsk tsk

But whats the argument?

That
isn’t what happened at all. So dishonest.

That depends
what was the point of said argument?

i say we all move to suramar haha

2 Likes

Perhaps a celebration is in order for thread cap. It is valentines season after all.

2 Likes

I never liked Valentine’s day.

Edit: Fyarsing is taking a hot minute to write her post out. This is going to be good.

If the males were hot I would be a Nightborne Warlock for the Elisande former loyalist approach but, alas it saddens me to say imo that I do not find them to be up to my standards. And my BE’s even though the city is outdated look so cute standing around there, they should implement player housing I will have an estate in Suramar! A vacation home.

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:Always love Wow Machinama :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

After garrisons, I doubt they will ever go such a route. Besides, games in which player housing is instituted end up empty. The only game I can recall which did it successfully was Archeage. In that one, your home was a part of the open world, and was used for crafting purposes and could actually be attacked.

I still have my castle in Ultima Online that I placed in 1999.

alliance had the best garrison! that water fountain really tied the place together

2 Likes

Lol, you didn’t cite the RPG until we pressed for sources, and then you still kept defending your point despite not finding any source to back it up. Not to mention your whole argument was wrong because the “largest population of quel’dorei after Theramore” in-game is clearly in Dalaran, not Stormwind.

Sure, I’m the dishonest one.

2 Likes

I will say, as I was leveling my paladin, I was horribly disappointed in the Horde garrison. It is so awful by comparison.

You recall the time you stated I claimed numbers mattered? I do. You never did quote me when asked repeatedly.

Hey, you know what I remember though?
You admitting you wanted high elves for the aesthetics.

Not surprised given your obvious bias.

This is why you are upset? Why are you not haranguing Valarian whenever he points out random observations about the game? Smells like a double standard there.

That isn’t how you use the word conclusory.

Point to the statement suggesting you are out of place. Unless, of course, this is just your habit of using words inappropriately getting out of control.

1 Like

Never seen dishonesty from you, I wouldn’t pay those accusations any mind.

Yes i did, because Lorithyn literally asked me about the RPG for half-elves like right after that.

Also you cant say that I purposely hid info when Sara asked me for my sources, I gave them to her in my immediate reply.

1 Like

It’s only pointless if you’re alright with people making random observations about the game, or it’s backstory, without attaching them to any conclusory statements. Which, I know you are
 so I see why you’re in the camp you’re in on this one. :man_shrugging:

I’m not sure how you’ve rationalized that someone who supports playable High Elves, in some fashion, is the one out-of-place in a thread entitled The High Elf Love Thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

We still have a few days til it caps, it goes in spurts in this thread.

good point and we don’t know if it will get mass flagged again soon.

1 Like

They bounce back and forth from their antie thread to here

1 Like