The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

‘lore changes’ but i will continue to refer to the wrath SC’

1 Like

The TLDR is summed up by this comment:

He has yet to explain the purpose of his commentary, be it for or against HE’s. :man_shrugging:

“Lore changes, just not the lore that supports my position.”

1 Like

I am leveling my warlock rn, I looked out at the water near sunsail anchorage and I’m positive I saw lines in the game, and I’m tired of the Ambassador touring the Horde like they’re still judging the Blood Elf capability to be a member, ugh I love Quel’thalas and wanna see it touched up :frowning: I am sort of apprehensive now that they are “doing away” with starting zones what that will mean, we all start off on some island in Shadowlands for new characters so like

My commentary was that Stormwind needed more high elves since their representation sucked.

2 Likes

bourbon is a lawyer in training. watch him. it’s semantic, entirely semantic. it’s fascinating to watch, to be honest. been observing his debates and even getting involved with them since before allied races were put ingame.

1 Like

Im touched that you followed my career in sh*tposting. Glad I can be apart of this day in history.

2 Likes

How long did it take you to write this sentence, would you estimate?

I mean it shouldnt have required effort if you looked back all the way. But hey, sealioning is popular?

3 Likes

You could’ve saved yourself hours by just answering simple questions, rather than presenting yourself as being too cool for school. :man_shrugging:

Food for thought.

i enjoy your debate style, because its so wiggly. you wriggle outta every point against whatever stance you have at the moment, with all the skill of a lawyer. its really spectacular and entirely infuriating. haha

And you could have saved posting, if you actually did what you said and read back all the posts.

Because like most lawyers, I tend to have evidence and a point. Something some people in this thread could learn of.

I read each of them, you never once stated anything as succinctly as you just did there – and even in your answer, just above, you didn’t actually connect the observation to playable High Elves as a concept at all. :man_shrugging:

Edit: In before Itoldyouso ruins the neighborhood.

1 Like

He first said that “Stormwind is the largest population of the Quel’dorei in the Alliance”. When pressed into pointing out the source for that claim, he went with “Blizzard has said that a lot of high elves are in human / Alliance cities since Vanilla”. And then when asked for source for that, he started running around in circles and bringing all kinds of non-arguments to avoid giving us a source. He’s been doing that for three whole hours.

5 Likes

/helps you pat yourself on the back

there ya go. chin up.

Which was in the RPG, and I said that knowing it was non-canon. WoW Vanilla was written during its conception and such knowledge was pushed into the game and into the Encyclopedia.

Dishonest arguing from Alamara off the bat. I literally stated my sources in the post.

Approaching thread cap. I believe it caps at 20k. Checking back again if anyone has any suggestions for the next thread. I will try to have it up when this one caps. So far thinking of just following the formula of this one.

5 Likes

Testdemo!!! It Made it woot woot!

2 Likes

Do you
just
ask pointless questions for the sake of it now?

Sorry I don’t tolerate you and Alamara’s nonsense. If you don’t like my being present you can bounce out the thread.

Edit: in before Fyarsing say some disingenuous nonsense that leads into pointless questioning in her attempt to perform Socratic reasoning.

4 Likes