The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I applaud people for taking the time out of their day to type in depth lore arguments that are informative to the issue at hand. I feel deeply on this issue that at the very base of what you are pointing out about me, is saturated in kindness, and positivity. Which certainly beats being contrarian for contrarians sake, which often times people use as an excuse to be rude to people’s well thought thoughts.

I have not applauded an poor argument yet. Everything I see is top tier and I, if in my abilities am able to add something I do, whether a like or a simple response telling someone how the information they shared helped me expand my own knowledge. Which is to be applauded.

1 Like

Hey Fyor, can you come back and teach us how not to sealion
so we have a good example of how not to argue in bad faith. I found your attempt a good example of such.

3 Likes

And yet it was still much shorter and took way less time to complete than Suramar. Also, those reps weren’t required to complete it. They just unlocked allied races to play in the followup expansion.

And would it kill you to use some grammar?

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem like he was arguing a position, just citing old WoW RPG based lore

im too used to my phone auto doing it for me when texting. sorry

1 Like

no they give the alliance access to horde high elven lore, we’re asking for alliance high elven lore

3 Likes

You’re not arguing in bad faith, you’re not even arguing at all – you’re just listing a whole bunch of loosely related factoids about World of Warcraft, and tossing them into the discussion.

Yes, there were HE’s in Theramore.
Yes, there were HE’s in Stormwind (according to the non-canon RPG).
Yes, there are HE’s in Dalaran.

Those are just statements of reality, they’re not arguments for or against anything – which is why I asked, pointedly:

1 Like

Because it wasnt an argument at all. It was me stating the Encyclopedia is canon, which is a fact and not an argument.

Your sealioning was just dumb. Theres no point, because there is no argument.

1 Like

they are the same people. the same culture. the same theme

1 Like

Take care, when cornered, that one goes into personal attacks.
That’s a perfect example of the Helfers kindness and depth :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

1 Like

Or they completely change their arguments.

1 Like

Well let’s not start naming and shaming because the list of personal attacks from antis go on for days. I think we should concentrate on spreading kindness moving forward as I have seen and continue to see only Pro HE’s posters do. But would welcome it from everyone :blue_heart:

1 Like

Both sides do it a lot more blatant than necessary. Its just when one side tries to defend it by giving some long winded reason that makes no sense.

1 Like

Also not sure what they’d do for zones for the Mok’Nathal. Their home is in outland, and that place aint great. They’d probably be migrating like the Mag’har and Vulpera to Orgrimmar and working outa there. AR or Core.

It sure sounds like you’re making an argument, and you even responded to one of the two people you were speaking to with:

Emphasis added.

You clearly had an argument of some kind that you were peddling, but you failed across 2+ hours of discussion to adequately articulate it to anybody – and when further inquiry was made, in an attempt to sincerely determine exactly what it was you were trying to suggest, all you could muster was “I didn’t have a point at all” and “you’re not my dad!”.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Which has been resolved. Do you need medical attention?

the silver covenant has different lore. and i’m not arguing for access to high elf models but rather half elf models who inherit alliance high elf lore. stop moving the goalposts, you know i’m arguing for half elven models with inheritance of their alliance forebears history

It can’t be settled, if not one person herein even understands what you’re asserting. :man_shrugging:

Suuure, I forgot that you supported someone shaming a country just because she was on your sideđŸ€­
That’s really kind and sweet and perfectly coherent.

Also, high elves are still a mess and deserve to remain being the useless canon fodder that they’re.

2 Likes

Well it is. The person that I was arguing with is not here
and I want to pertain to that person.