The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

My standards are set so high, the bias that bars you from seeing my high standards isn’t my problem. I view all arguments argued with kindness to be valuable. I view personal growth in being able to make a decision and then do a 180 and change course because seeing the other sides argument displays wisdom, and maturity.

I continue to support HEs and the lore arguments in support of them :blue_heart:

3 Likes

dont void elves do that

Was I supposed to?

Were you supposed to have a point? Probably, yeah.

1 Like

Less biting on troll bait, more High Elvis solutions.

3 Likes

No, I mean run it by you.

Standard human model with glasses (that cannot be removed) and a pompadour.

1 Like

Old or Young Elvis though? Maybe with some cust. options for an El Vez?

1 Like

gnome elvis

1 Like

I mean, gotta have some variety. Young Elvis or old Elvis, male or female. That’s about on par with what other allied races have access to

1 Like

No, you’re not obligated to reassert your position to me just because I’ve asked – but you might want to consider asserting it at least once, to anybody, before you start suggesting you’re understanding of the circumstances is superior to everybody else (especially while, conveniently, refusing to actually corroborate anything you’re stating).

Food for thought. :man_shrugging:

Are you being sarcastic hun?.
You do pretty much all the opposite of that.
You just cheer randomly to everything that the helfers say, it doesn’t matter how lame it is.

3 Likes

Youre not my dad, so no.

6 Likes

Yes, and we all know how where Yrel’s story ultimately ended up going. Also, Khadgar was only ever on the Alliance side in Warcraft 2. Ever since he first showed up in WoW, he’s always been neutral. And now, he’s pretty much vanished off the face of the planet.

Do I really need to get started on how incredibly short and easily completed that storyline was, compared to the Suramar one; which had much more character development and actually required you to build up reputation to complete it, again?

Is this where we pretend any alliance story doesn’t count and neutral zone stories are horde because of stuff that happened next expansion basically?

2 Likes

All you’re going to achieve with this line of commentary is to justify other forum-goers ignoring your baseless drivel going forward.

You do you, though. :man_shrugging:

Base them off of Kul Tirans.

I mean, my arguments have been misrepresented multiple times before
so no difference really. Its not like I call you guys out when you act silly and get off topic in arguments.

Your sealioning is actually funny though, still minor league.

1 Like

that was an entire patch cycle cassima with 2 reps to grind as well