The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Thats very good question, opinionated, but I like it, To me any race that adds more character to any faction story would be acceptable.(imho)

yes, youre even playing one

1 Like

Full on Ogres would be more appropriate as a core race, being half orc sets them to be allied race material

Maybe we should hope that future allied races get a more quality introduction, complete with zones, lore and development. Blizz has all the time in the world to decide how they’re implemented now

3 Likes

Anyways, time for me to sleep I guess. Been awake too long, and I am about to drop.

Here is for Playable High Elves for the Alliance.

3 Likes

Id rather them just backburner ARs, and focus on a new core race for both factions.

2 Likes

Warcraft 3 manual and Warcraft Encyclopedia.

A number of High Elf groups did not want to leave their friends, families, and Allies just because the aristorcy wanted to withdraw from the Alliance after the end of the second war.

So a number of Farstriders, Mages, and Priest on top of some civilians stayed with the Alliance.

So when Aethas sieged Silvermoon they where not part of the massacre.

Latter some more where Exiled from the Blood Elves and it’s likely that some joined them even though the only confirmed group of exiles is Quel’Lithien lodge.

Agreed. But that’s often considered one of the cooler moments of that group and was represented as the Alliances “fist Bumping” moment in MoP.

1 Like

great points. and with void elves, where do alliance high elves fit in the story? what story can they have the blood elves arent already telling? the story of the high elves is they became blood elves and later joined the hrode. blood/alliance high elves have the exact same theme and aesthetic, im trying to think of something they have the blood elves dont but i keep coming up empty :thinking:

1 Like

Bringing up Sara’s old arguements is funny.

1 Like

Sleep well! Applauding your ability for growth as displayed by recent quoting of your old arguments! We love to stan growth and maturity and an ability to evolve! Cheers to HE’s being playable one day :blue_heart:

1 Like

Seems pretty vague on how many there were, and how separate they were. There’s a pretty big gap between “My people are horrible, I’m leaving them FOREVER!” and “Hey, I like it here, I’m still an elf of Quel’thelas, but I want to hang out here for a while.”

As opposed to the post arthas bit where it becomes a bit more clear on disagreeing with the current plan and not just spending an indeterminate amount of time abroad.

Doesn’t seem enough to make the split 30 years ago over that when an actual solid incident happened that’s the general consensus for when it happened as 15.

That’s all well and good, but, again

2 Likes

What about if you got High Elvis?

or young model

2 Likes

It’s more like the start of an ever deepening divide.

But they ignored direct orders from the king to return after the War and when the kingdom fell to the Scourge they did not return back. (Except for a tiny entourage with Kael’thas.)

Kael’thas himself felt his people would reject him for associating with Dalaran. And he was the crown prince of the kingdom.

It’s safe to say there was a LOT of bad blood from that decision.

Bell Bottoms for all!

3 Likes

i think it’d solve several problems to just provide that evidence by depicting at least half of the silver covenant and other groups of alliance high elves, as some variant of half elven. first thing it would do is give the alliance access to their allied high elven lore, their half elven models, without having high elven models being an issue. second thing it would explain is why former high elves of silvermoon would abandon their own people, otherwise, it doesnt make any sense.

Arguments subsided by now.

So, nothing
 :-1:

1 Like

You really have low standards for good arguments, even with the obvious bias.

2 Likes

Ok, we need help here. What would the female model for the High Elvis race be based on?

3 Likes

No its just, the argument is over now.

And I went back to the very beginning of it, quoted you, and asked what your point was. You’ve yet to convince me you had one. :man_shrugging:

#ContrarianLife

1 Like