The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

But anything pulled up past it you guys call it fan base junk, seen that a many a times.

2 Likes

Alamara? Im pretty sure me and her had that argument whether or not the high elves had a major role in Suramar. Guess they didnt after all.

damn dude, wod/legion were draenei lore deep dives :joy:

‘where all the alliance stuff at’

Thats nice, and I dont care. Has nothing to do with my point. Stop trying to discredit it with conjecture, thank you.

Not trying to do anything to you, just pointing a fact is all.

1 Like

I’m curious what exactly would be alliance story that fits these standards

Which involves nothing about my argument. Please refer back to: thats nice, I dont care.

Im glad Alamara finally saw my point two years ago. They grow up so fast.

you guys come in here screaming why you dont want Playable High elves but it just boils down to your opinion why, You never post facts or lore (imho)

1 Like

I just posted lore. And my argument was about having more high elf representation in Stormwind.

Give us your best reason why High elves should not be Playable in In the Alliance.

Do you want my personal reason?

1 Like

Technically around 30 years since they broke off after the Second War.

That’s if you don’t count the ones from Dalaran bing a separate population for around 3,000 years with a lot of mixing with humans.

And no one is pretending there is no connection.

The each broke off from the original and went in different directions.

They are separate stories now rather you like it or not.

In that case it’s all Night Elf story since they where Night Elves for melania but are only separated from them for about 4000ish thousand years.

Then we have the Void Elves who only had a few months to a year of separation.

Having a shared history doesn’t mean they are the same at all.

1 Like

I dont care what yah give your best winning argument why not.

And opinion at the end of the day is all players can have, I truly believe Blizzard will put in HEs or they would have banded them into VEs when they got the chance but they did not.

And the HE story on Alliance is what I’m interested in seeing, semantics on this that and the third from opinions not worth reading because they aren’t based in kindness don’t interest me. Just supporting HEs :blue_heart:

“Anything that doesnt instantly support the cause isnt worth listening to” is a great way to post to avoid acknowledging you further. Thanks for your identification.

3 Likes

Isn’t that just when they broke off from the Alliance?

Yeah, but you get both flavors in Dalaran, it wasn’t just SC types, the Sunreavers exist too.

Ever since I spent two years with the Silver Covenant, I always wanted them playable.

2 Likes

Why you’d want a violent extremist branch that’s more than happy to commit ethnic cleansing on those they disagree with is beyond me.

2 Likes

You are correct, and guess what, it was this page right here:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Warcraft_Encyclopedia/High_Elves_and_Blood_Elves

Also from the same page

“High elves and blood elves are physiologically the same race, and they are descended from night elves. Nevertheless, due to their shared history and philosophical differences, the three groups do not share a close relationship. Indeed, night elves regard high elves and blood elves with suspicion, disgust, or outright hostility.”

Sure has not felt like that at all.

2 Likes