The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Too bad, you are just getting mad over the Encyclopedia.

I was talking about ours! woot! Guess you all got tired of their BS opinions.

1 Like

Oh. YAY.

/10char

1 Like

Is the RPG info about Half Elves still canon by chance?

Like she is with being proven wrong with canon sources.

1 Like

Sorry bro, been fighting with your guys opinions for the past 3 months where i stand with lore back up is all posted above.

1 Like

Coming from someone who hasn’t linked one source of any argument.

Brb, going to kick a lollipop man from the Wizard of Oz.

1 Like

No clue at all.

Whats the Encyclopedia? Im just doing what you guys deem acceptable after all.

Newer lore trumps old lore.

Encyclopedia: High elves do not gather in any significant numbers, nor do they act as a coordinated whole.

WotLK, a few years later: Silver Covenant. A militant core of high elves that rejects the admission of blood elves into the Kirin Tor. They’ve united under the banner of Vereesa Windrunner and joined the Alliance forces in Northrend.

4 Likes

Is that one that says Alleria is still missing and presumed dead??

5 Likes

And I already quoted the one line:

“The blood elves no longer consider themselves high elves, and they have different priorities and behaviors than their high elf kindred.”

Yet, you haven’t linked anything. Your only source is “go play Classic WoW”

3 Likes

Then does continuously showing off old high elf lore mean anything now, if there is no build up on it?

I mean, if there is no new lore on it after all. Its so much fun when you guys cannot trump a canon source and how much you try to circle around it to make your point valid.

I like how when you tried to pretend they aren’t separate stories you mentioned separate stories.

Hint, the story branched off a LONG time ago.

Heck, the first major Blood Elf story arc was a civil war against their prince. They where never the single sole story of original group and never will be.

3 Likes

In the Shadow of the Sun is a 6-page, double-spaced short story. The original release of World of Warcraft has more quest text and NPC dialogue than all off the Lord of the Rings novels combined.

It’s a ludicrous comparison, firstly, and your “point” is yet to be corroborated by anything – and if you’re legitimately suggesting that people spend 300-400 hours playing through World of Warcraft: Classic, reading each and every line of text contained in the game, to discern whether or not you’re peddling nonsense
 well, it’s safe to say you’re just going to be ignored by most people. :man_shrugging:

Then what is it you’re trying to argue? :thinking:

Doesnt mean anything, should be easier to point out exactly where in a story.

Man, the description of the Silver Covenant is from a canon source. Just hover your mouse over the rep in-game.

How can you say “high elves do not gather in significant numbers” now with the freaking Silver Covenant in-game? The game is not canon anymore?

7 Likes

But Wrath of the Lich King is five expacs ago, lore has changed since then Alamara
thats what you said.

And where’s the newer source that contradicts it? The Silver Covenant appeared again in Cataclysm, MoP and Legion. Where’s any statement saying it disappeared after that?

If anything, Vereesa still being titled “Ranger-general of the Silver Covenant” in 8.2.5 just shows the groups is still kicking around.

4 Likes

Oh look, and Vanilla was before any exapnsion period. Yes, Lore does change indeed. Nice argument.

2 Likes