The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

You have said “Blizzard Said”. You got nothing to prove.

Which are comprised of high, blood and void elves (get the order right), and two of such groups are in the Alliance.

So is "being in Vanilla WoW’ not Blizzard saying? This is an awful semantics game when I was saying helves need more representation in the Alliance capital city.

3 Likes

Also, all that Vanilla said was that no elves had survived in Quel’thalas.

Which was then retconned to give Horde blood elves.

4 Likes

What does that have to do with the high elves in Vanilla?

thats not a retcon. any high elf that remained in quel’thalas was killed. those that survived fled in the woods and were able to defend themselves. lorthemar would gather them up and meet up later with kael and the dalaran pop

2 Likes

If I said “China said this”, you think it is logical for me to say, “the source is go to china”.

And the main playable race is in the horde. I’m sorry you feel that negatively effects you, but it doesn’t.

1 Like

No, if the source is the game itself, then why are you asking where Blizzard literally said that.

2 Likes

Dude, your the one who said “Blizzard said it, so for the source, play Classic to confirm” without having any source to really confirm it here.

have to back up sara here. only source for a stormwind pop of high elves was the rpg. which is basically a bad fanfiction

Still trying to push a source where there’s none? When you claim there’s a source to your claim, you point out the source, you don’t give general directions that lead to nothing. Where’s the statement that prove you were right? What’s the quest? The dev quote? The lore source?

All vanilla proves is that high elves were in the Alliance before Horde got blood elves.

And that does not forbid the other two from being playable.

2 Likes

So if I said “its in Vanilla” rather than “Blizzard has said this since Vanilla” you wouldnt be hard pushing this like a fake semantics game?

Doesn’t Dalaran have the highest population of High Elves?

no quel’thalas

The source is Vanilla WoW.

Outside of Silvermoon, even prior to Arthas sacking it

18918 posts of :

1 Like

You got a blizzard attempt at a middle ground between nothing and copy of blood elves with a different TRP profile, don’t get greedy

No point with him. He is just a Fyre 2.0

1 Like