The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

yeah yeah, you don’t want blood elves, you want their siblings. Totally different.

3 Likes

I know that number is from RPG, but Blizzard has said that a lot of high elves are in human / Alliance cities since Vanilla. With Theramore gone, that means both Dalaran and Stormwind have the largest populations of high elves
yet one of these cities (A CAPITAL CITY OF THE ALLIANCE) has barely had them represented in their midst for years.

Yet they havent, or Blizzard has never shown that they have. Its never been a topic in a book or in side lore.

1 Like

Yes, like the void elves?

Oh, yeah, you can’t perceive differences unless they are skin-deep.

3 Likes

they dont contradict it at all and actually back up what has already been said. that the SC, founded in dalaran and to protect it(not the alliance), was led by vereesa. and after her husband became archmage she was able to provide a place for the farstriders who did not want to join the horde and she was able to attract a couple like minded mages too. shes literally already united the few high elves left, but they serve and are pledged to dalaran and the kirin tor

agreed

1 Like

You do know the RPG is considered as non-canon.

How is that statement in any way wrong? They are all part of the same group with a politcal squabble.

And hey, I’d rather they didn’t do the elf swap, but it happened so gotta live with it.

2 Likes

Read the rest of the post. I know its non-canon, its why I said in the literal NEXT PART OF THE SENTENCE.

Source of Blizzard saying this.

Play Vanilla WoW

Source of Blizzard saying it.

Its in the game.

You said

Source of Blizzard saying it.

And what was retconned?

Sylvanas started the current War. After the brief post Legion ceasefire.

Did you miss when everyone started cheering when the BFA cinematic was revealed and we all thought the Alliance was going to actually do something for once?

You think everyone wanted yet another Xpac of playing catch up to a Horde attack?

You think I like playing Genocide Simulator 3.0 on my Horde characters?

We aren’t talking about Blood Elves.

What does or doesn’t happen to them has no effect on our request as they are completely separate groups already on opposing factions.

We already have Blood Elves and that did not fulfill the request AT ALL.

If they Blood Elf story is so weak and shallow in your eyes that seeing a High Elf in a BG degrades it, then either it was never a good story to begin with, or you need to learn to accept they are separate stories.

1 Like

Its in the game. Youre playing semantics over a pro-helf point.

1 Like

Good job Bourbon, you can not officially link a source of what you have said.

Next time, go troll the lollipop kids from the Wizard of Oz.

1 Like

Play Vanilla WoW

Genn Greymane started a war during Legion. A novel introduced a 5 minute ceasefire so that Sylvanas could be the villain.

Similar to how Varian Wrynn declared war on the Horde in Wrath, but in a book there was a 5 minute ceasefire that allowed Garrosh to be the one to start that war.

No. We are talking about the Elves of Quel’thelas, a nation mostly wiped out, but where the majority joined with the horde and continued their history, and the rest went various ways. So yeah, we are in a way.

You said that Blizzard said. You can not link an official source.

Also, not everything in lore ends up in the game. So once again, you have nothing to prove.

From in-game representation, the places with most high elves are Dalaran and Quel’danil.

That’s it.

Also from in-game representation, there’s a lot of elves in the Silver Covenant. To the point that they have their own ships, troops and divisions.

6 Likes

The official source is Vanilla WoW. Do you need medical attention?