The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Well, then what else blood elves “did to their own people”? What other crimes are on the table? Whatever it is, it’s clear high elves were persecuted.

Not the point. It shows persecution of dissenters. And all high elves are by definition dissenters.

5 Likes

Aren’t you supposed to be getting a mud bath and a plate full of rocks for dinner?

2 Likes

It’s absolutely not clear, we get a vague claim from a dwarf who heard something from a scorned elf.

That’s not clear by any definition.

You’re right, the fact the people being kept from spreading discord at a time of great risk weren’t high elves doesn’t matter when talking about things done to high elves.

That makes total sense.

No, I get all my food and cleaning supplies from Silvermoon. You know, because I can walk around there freely.

But I thought you were kicked out of Silvermoon after running around there naked.

This is normally where I would post that picture of the pregnant blood elf with the orc and say something funny, but alas I can’t find it.

1 Like

If mechagnomes are cool so then are High Elves. That is my dream. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

So, high elves had special permission to “spread discord” (aka free speech) while blood elves didn’t? Can’t you see how utterly stupid your argument is just because the featured example has two blood elves being forcibly silenced?

Lor’themar made it clear that he exiled the Quel’lithien elves exactly because he didn’t want to have the kingdom divided.

How can you still say there was no persecution of dissenters, which ALL high elves were by definition?

What will you argue next? That high elves weren’t dissenters?

7 Likes

First of all, tone it down.

No one thinks you’re cool for being nasty.

If high elves had walked into the middle of Silvermoon when they were in crisis mode, that would be different.

They had already left.

You’re suggesting that the suppression of one group of people means that another, separate group of people who were half a continent away were in some way oppressed.

I didn’t. I said there was no persecution of high elves. Which there is no clear evidence of.

Please don’t put words in my mouth.

4 Likes

I prefer nasty over disingenuous and lore-ignoring.

6 Likes

I prefer kindness but believe you receive what you put out :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

I got your back

3 Likes

Ah yes, the best kind of half elf.

I’m finding bits and pieces of comics too

let me give credit there

ok, one more

1 Like

Don’t know why I want to see half elf half orcs so bad but every time I see this I get excited by the prospect. Lol

Brown skinned with little tusks elf wielding a set of axes.

To be fair, halfway between an orc and an elf is still more chonk than a human.

1 Like

Probably mostly the long history of dnd type stuff where half-orc seemingly HAD to have a bad start to their creation.

1 Like

I got a home brew with what I call Red Elves. They’re elves with a big amount of hobgoblin mixed into their blood.(have reddish orange hued skin) They’re tough warriors serving alongside goblinoids in a big goblinoid empire in that setting.

I was forever band from taking a heavy charisma character in my group after I took a heavy charisma based orc fighter and recruited like 30 hobgoblins as goons.

3 Likes

You. I like you.

I seriously love it when my players f**k up my well laid dm plans like that. Makes it awesome.

1 Like

I prefer love for the Alliance High Elves, but we all know the devs love the Horde more.

1 Like