The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I think there’s a dispute about whether He-man is more attractive than Orcs. I’m using it as an excuse to post what happens when you go crazy in making up characters to turn into action figures.

Meet Tung Lashor

1 Like

I guess orcs are attractive if you disregard their faces. Meh, attractiveness is a rather subjective concept, so to each their own

He-man is more attractive than Orcs.

Thank you!

Hawt. I want to ride a unicorn.

Speaking of unicorns, and flying ones even, since I’m about to head to bed, let me melt brains.

This is a thing that is actually apparently happening

“Friendship is the right of all sentient beings!”

Holy cow, I haven’t even completed watching season 3 of Yuru Yuri.

In my opinion, the ones that abandoned their king. Kingdom, and families after the second war, Should have lost the right to call themselves High Elves. Yes Blood Elves are the Legacy of Quel’Thalas. They are the ones that defended it, they are the ones that rebuilt it, they are the ones who sacrificed all to save it. Those that gave up on everything that they were have no right to claim they are the legacy of anything
 especially Quel’Thalas.

2 Likes

You call that a crossover?

Yeah, but this is Hasbro doing it.

Although it’s kind of impressive that they found enough images that were safe for youtube from those two fandoms.

And if you really want to impress me tell me nintendo and sega have announced a Pokemon and Sonic crossover.

Please keep those perverts away from my beloved poketto monsuta.

Oh, it’s already happened.

Pffffft, Sonichu is old news.

that’s my point - the Mage Quarter could be the SC’s home base.

Weird place for a bunch of hunters to live.

So the Taiwanese shouldn’t claim they are the legacy of the Republic of China?

Yeah, but that’d be kinda boring and underwhelming like the Castle of Lions. Thing just kinda had a big plastic key that didn’t do anything. Didn’t even have a voice distorting microphone

I have decided that all smaller groups need to have their base of operations compared to cartoon tie in action figure playsets of the 80s from now on.

The KMT didn’t choose to leave the mainland, they were chased out during a civil war over who should lead China after let’s be entirely fair here, they started a fight with the Communists and lost.

Like, that is a really, really awful metaphor.

Not really a similar situation seeing as the Blood Elves weren’t a revolution against the prior government but a rebranding after a tragedy to commemorate it.

1 Like