The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

That would imply that I think the High Elves hate the humans.

But the person being responded to said not just the horde but the blood elves. which seems odd considering how well she works with Halduron repeatedly.

I feel like the blood and high elves have conflicting feelings about each other, a combination of dislike (especially on the high elves) for some of the practices or allies the other had or has, but also memory of the fact that they all used to be one nation.

I can only see her coming back either when the Sin’dorei join the Alliance or leave the Horde (which won’t probably happen for as long as WoW exists).

5 Likes

Yes I Agree, Like I Have shown allot of bad blood there,

1 Like

She’s not that important to, and that is not really what we were getting at in the first place. Tarrok is right, you bounce around topics a lot.

Fair enough. Given what Garrosh was doing that is not a hard sell. Given what Jaina did after and how the Blood Elves feel today, them considering it again is also a hard sell.

2 Likes

I just put the information out there let people decide they deserve lore not opinion.

I’d argue the opposite, if anything with the
Overall faction conflict “officially” over, blurred factions lines only make it more plausible, they already have their own kind in the Alliance with High Elves and Blood Elves.

Plus Jaina and lorthemar are chill now, they shared a cinematic together.

No no I get that. What your saying is english and makes sense to me.

What I’m saying is thats not related to the topic at hand. The one we were talking about. Vereesa and her leanings aren’t that important. We weren’t even talking about her.

I’d see it as more likely that the High Elves would migrate back home. To their kindred and their Sunwell. Especially given how low the population is.

Only the SC really seems unlikely to part with the Alliance directly.

1 Like

Elves are a thing of the past

Bow down before the Vulpera, your new Master!

5 Likes

You Vulpera are so cool, probably the best thing to come out of BFA. (imho)

2 Likes

They’ve had multiple opportunities to do this throughout the game, Blood Elves have even invited them back, don’t see it happening this way.

Only thing they need to part with is Dalaran’s pretend neutrality, they very much see themselves as an Alliance force, Blizzard only decides to show them as Dalarans pawns.

Glad to see you finding some other stuff to get into. Keep at it, and hope you’re enjoying the new hobby

Thank you sir!

** Getting the sword ready: this guy is an Alliance terrorist that murdered some of my friends back in the desert **

1 Like

To be fair they’d have abandon Dalaran first.

1 Like

Thanks Man. I not only do other Videos of WoW. But also Art and of course Gmod Now. XD

1 Like

Perhaps the faction, but not the elves themselves.

If they didn’t leave the city Dalaran would be allowing the Alliance to prepare, train and equip troops to attack the Horde from within its walls.

A neutral city, lest we forget.

Really enjoyed that well done!

1 Like

I mean they were at war. I’m also not talking about the SC here. Want that to be clear.

Dalaran probably does’t see it as pretend. The SC should part though and join the Alliance formally.

Which honestly I think they should.

Well yeah, we’re clearly talking about the SC faction part of Dalaran specifically.

hahahahha! I love it.

Also I’m off to sleep.

1 Like

My point was that, if we are to accept that the Silver Covenant is a neutral faction that can’t help the Alliance without the Kirin Tor’s permission, it is not a requirement that the elves of the SC join the Alliance acting as SC representatives - they could simply create a new faction independent of Dalaran, very much like Malfurion who leads not one but three neutral factions and yet is an active member of the Alliance and the Night Elven society.

In other words, it’s not like Vereesa’s elves are handcuffed to Dalaran. The faction might be, the elves themselves aren’t.

3 Likes

She seems a little lose on the whole neutrality issue.