The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

Go on, gloat about how effective you are.

Seems you meant that people treat the blood elves like they’re not the high elves from earlier games, and that the alliance aligned high elves are treated as though they are from earlier games.

When in fact both high elves and blood elves are the same people with the same history only diverging rather recently mostly on politics and ethics.

God this post blows up quick after a minute goes by

All ill say is people look at Tarrok and his postings History and see what you have contributed through out this entire thread, I dont need to gloat about anything you prove it with your posting history.

2 Likes

More to the point I was trying to point out that we can mix up the two, like that if someone is talking about the blood elves and how they are the next step in high elf history, if someone responds to that as if they were trying to say that blood elves also have the story of the splinter group of high elves that it kinda screws up the conversation

1 Like

You CAN spell it right!

you first ok

1 Like

Ah yeah I got ya.

See everyone can talk politely and we can understand what we all meant without going off. :smiley:

2 Likes

Dude, this post just now was the first time I’ve seen you spell my name right ever.

its what he does he pokes and makes fun of people he dont like, look at his posting history

3 Likes

I honestly thought he spelled in incorrectly on purpose…

2 Likes

That’s what I was figuring.

I might advise cutting the arguments before things get too heated.

5 Likes

I mean this with all due respect but grow up and lighten up.
He’s just poking fun. It’s not the end of the world.

2 Likes

Your right but ill call him out on it when he does it, He cant attack people and their character when he dont like what they say.

3 Likes

I try, I’m good having an argument with people. It’s when I try to argue points and someone is swimming around with a grudge and a habit of responding to specific points with random topics, like “Hey, just remember we can mix up two similar but different arguments and get aggravated by that, like blood elf history as high elves and current high elf story” “But night elves and nightborne disprove that!”

This what i had responded to with:

Then he went on his little personal Attack, as usal.

2 Likes

Everyone take a breather and remember.

We’re all nerds on the internet.

8 Likes

Here here good fellow.

2 Likes
4 Likes