The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Horde getting Shal’dorei in the horde kinda makes that point mute, You had a faction on Night Elves become part of the Horde, by your example they should of went to Alliance as the next part story of the Kaldorei. Since the Kaldorei are the main story of the Two. (imho)

4 Likes

Yeah but the Kaldorei don’t share any cultural similarities to the nightborne nor really physical similarities either, Tyrande actively going out of her way to belittle former kinsfolk and what not definitely makes it logical for them to go alliances yah?

everything you just said put it the High elves point of view, towards the Sin’dorei & horde

1 Like

Ok, nothing to do with what I said

High elves exist, theyre the blood elves. A name change is the only difference plus high elves still make pilgrimages to the sunwell unmolested.

Yup Terrok thats you, pictures & run from debate.

2 Likes

That implies you debate instead of spamming random nonsense that has nothing to do with what the other person has to say and then pretending you made a logical point.

1 Like

You posted the blood elves be the next story of the High elves, im sorry you cant make the connection of what i posted.

2 Likes

Blood elves are high elves though?

1 Like

Blood Elves are high elf in race, but have different stories, and lore the High elves not with them, game lore and Story proves this, The devs, lore, story and game prove/say they are different factions.

2 Likes

I posted that we as people sometimes mix up two similar topics of conversation and that confuses things. Like if someone reacts to talk that the history of the high elf race lives on in the blood elves as if the person was saying that the current story of the high elves is part of the blood elf story that just leads to arguments and misunderstanding.

Not really, the blood elves are high elves with a name change. Current high elves are ones who either stayed behind or weren’t around when the scourge attacked their ancestral home.

They are recognized by game,Lore, Story and devs as being to separate factions of High elves.

9 Likes

This was the real story Terrok and I responded to . They have allot in common.

There really isn’t a player race in game that can claim to be “The sole story of the Race” at all.

Maybe Gnomes until Wrath or maybe Tauren until the Grimtotem and Tunka.

Saying one is the sole and only one just means they are either boring or have no real development.

7 Likes

Exactly, especially they way ARs went.

3 Likes

Nope

Was the point of my post. The bit you’re obsessing over is an example of the problem.

Your the one that posted your stupid meme going personal not me.

3 Likes

Someone out there other than Veleryun, what I wrote wasn’t complete gibberish right? Did I manage to make the point I was trying to make or was I incoherent?

4 Likes

Terockieo needs help, think he is upset.

3 Likes