The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Hey everyone, here to throw to show my support for Alliance High Elves to be playable.

10 Likes

The Outland ones are certainly not pacifists, they send you on an initation ritual that involves killing stuff. They’re also perfectly happy with the Horde. You get named a hero of the clan at the end of the storyline.

Also there are au Mok’nathal that could use the dope psuedo Roman aesthetic of the Gordian empire.

4 Likes

I often wonder about that. The lore on em says pacifists and that they don’t want to work with the Horde. And then you get to Outland and hey go kill some stuff
 Jerkface.

Well, no. It doesn’t say they’re pacifists, it says they’re isolationists. They fight to defend what’s theirs.

Also not that they don’t want to work with the Horde but that they didn’t want to work with the first Horde.

The rightful heir to the chieftain is Champion of the Horde. They’ve been set up to be ready to join whenever Blizzard wants.

4 Likes

Aye I went to go and recheck right after my last post.

I must have seen something and gotten the wrong thought. My mistake.

Blizzard why we no have Mok’nathal AR?

EDIT: Went back to original post on this and struck through the wrong parts.

1 Like

You people keep saying this but methinks we are talking about 2 different stories. Unless blood elves have been in the alliance for the past 20 or so years and especially taken part in alliance campaigns in the last 8 or so years then we are talking about different stories.

all that stuff from earlier isn’t the story I am talking about. I am not talking about the second war and before.

13 Likes

And the problem is there are some people who try to argue that the history of the race, so all the wc 2-3 stuff belongs to the splinter group of High Elves and that the Blood Elves started from scratch when they changed their name. So yeah, it is a problem of two different stories, and people arguing about both all piling in to the same discussions

3 Likes

I remain as optimistic as ever that playable HEs on Alliance that held to Alliance values will be playable :blue_heart:

4 Likes

OMG he has a face! (this aint no dig, its nice to see you outa that Vestments of the Eternal mog. :stuck_out_tongue: )

It’s not two different stories when they mostly only show up in relation to Blood Elves. They’re just an extension of the Blood Elf story, and one that’s ready for a conclusion.

Hey now, lets not get ahead of ourselves now.

Oh look, Void Elves are also the same. Yet, that doesn’t seem to bother people.

1 Like

Last time I checked the game , lore and story says they are two different factions with different Stories to tell.

6 Likes

And I would love to experience the other side of the story :heart:

High Elves for the Alliance please.

9 Likes

I just keep dying to see some future interaction between High Elves and Void Elves when High Elves become playable, I feel like it will make a funny and iconic kinship like friendship, not for a constant play on each other but something like Nightborne see with Blood Elves I really enjoy that :smile:

2 Likes

Yea lets add one more elf race to the game

Lets see 2 elf races on ally and 2 on horde already hmmmm. You could even argue trolls are elves considering the ancestry. So glad blizzard put in nightborne and void elf, now we all know for sure High Elf will never be a thing :joy:

Goblins appear as direct counters to Gnomes, 90% of the time – same story, confirmed.

7 Likes

Starting all the way to Warcraft Two when they where just mirrors of each others buildings and units.

And even branching out to Hearthstone in a themed Xpac called “Goblins and Gnomes”.

5 Likes

Elves are trolls get it right.

Now that I’m back from napping and such.

I was trying to be explanatory and not inflammatory there. Lot of times where conversational wires get crossed and blows things up, and the whole blood elves are the next step in the history of the high elf race is a pretty big point in a lot of our arguments.