The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

It isn’t a half elf if its called a high elf Hyper. Those names have meaning.

That would definitely be something I’d like to see. I’m not sure however that Blizzard cares enough :sob:

3 Likes

I don’t see a topic about it. All I ever see is demanding high elves be playable.

1 Like

Tbf, any new topic with the words “High Elf” in it is doomed to be buried in flags.

3 Likes

they call themselves that but it doesnt mean they are 100% pure high elf, which is why elisande called them on it, pointed it out, ridiculed them for it, even proclaiming they were pretending to be high elves, and weren’t because they had diluted bloodlines.

3 Likes

That is because she was mocking their children through them.
THe name matters hyper.

To be fair, this was due to the high elf topic spam.

Sure, I get it that ppl flag threads when there is spam. But there hasn’t been spam on this topic for ages now, save a few new users posting a new thread once in a blue moon.

The second part, sure. The first part, mmm I don’t think that’d make much sense. Half Elves calling themselves High Elves? Why? They’re two different things.

1 Like

so the fact every prominent alliance high elf has half elven children doesnt strike you as obvious. and 3000 years of this going on, doesnt strike you as evidence? and elisande pointing it out, doesnt strike you as evidence. and ion saying the high elves of the alliance were vanishing because they were being assimilated, absorbed by the cultures where they live, doesnt seem obvious. yet they still call themselves high elves. more of a memory than a reality.

1 Like

Half elves don’t call themselves high elves Hyper. Simple.

What? When did this happen, Half Elves calling themselves High Elves?

you’ve heard this in game? if they’re mostly assimilated, all the devs would need to do is put in the correct models

if the elf isnt pure elf, but looks more elf than human, its probably gonna call itself elf not half elf and not human.

Guess the story of three Different Elfs answer the the call of Kadgars during the Rebellion didnt mean anything either Kaldorei ,High elves, Sin’dorei.

To aid the growing rebellion within Suramar, Archmage Khadgar issued a call to any who could spare forces to help. Two groups ultimately responded, the kaldorei and quel’dorei, and the sin’dore

2 Likes

elisande even addresses the alliance high elves as the quel’dorei. lol then proceeds to reveal they’re pretenders to the throne, paupers pretending to be HIGH (noble/royal) elves and are instead, half breeds. no models were made to depict this though.

8 Likes

You’re making me wanna roll a Nightborne warlock instead of the BE I just made now :sob: I just love Elves and a good aristocratic legacy!

That Elisande dialogue was and still to this day some of fav dialogue ever, and you’re right in game citation for differentiating Quel’dorei and Sin’dorei!

6 Likes

Tempting to try to make one
 But I suspect I’d be spammed.

3 Likes

That whole Nightfallen rebellion was pretty good, I really enjoyed reading it.

3 Likes

i think the idea is the actual royals of the windrunner quel’dorei clan, were among the last to assimilate, and that’s why elisande feels vindicated including them in the description of pretenders, even though they themselves would be like european royals, who after a few- generations of inbreeding, have to assimilate for awhile or risk destroying their own dna. i mean they supposedly have a tiny pool of other friendly high elves to make babies with and that leads to inbreeding

Yes, I tend to check Suramar off as my fav zone to complete to this day :o

I was probably the only person who watched that scene in wow, and related it back to my love of the housewives like the second Elisande was done with her little speech in my head went off for more about the Elves go to bravo tv dot com but thats just my mind oof

True, I kind of think if any Nightborne / Night Elf matches could have been made or if we could see any difference enough to ask for that as a Half Elf measure, I could always RP the new supposed Highborne customizations as a such if I wanted to I suppose too!

1 Like