The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I appreciate and know others appreciate your lore arguments Valarían. Also the videos you’ve linked before have been good watches

1 Like

Zandalar Forever!

Not sure what you are reading, given that M’uru was not at all present in the argument between Lor’themar and Sylvanas. Furthermore, the only reason Sylvanas was able to get away with it is because of the blood elves reliance on the Forsaken troops to maintain their hold on the ghostlands.

His authority is not questioned given Halduron actually implores Lor’themar to take on a more regal stance, and both he, and ROmmath follow orders without question when he gives them.

As for the matter of Aethas, Lor’themar knew what was going to occur, and so he shifted the matter into his own hands later in the novel. If you have someone who is going to run off and be part of Dalarna anyway, you might as well put it in your own terms. Given what occurred with the quel’lithien high elves, that makes sense.

I am unsure why you are interpreting his rule as being tenuous or that he is being questioned but the novel does go to lengths to establish he is ruler and is obeyed.

1 Like

Thanks man I try to put info out there not just no, Notice they have nothing but opinion and Argument and personal slander.

1 Like

Azeroth belongs to the trolls, elves, and beastpeople. Both humans and orcs are interlopers.

You know what, never mind. You’re just trolling.

1 Like

All land troll land
ll land troll land A
l land troll land al
land troll land All
land troll land All
and troll land All l
nd troll land All la
d troll land All lan
troll land All land
troll land All land
roll land All land t
oll land All land tr
ll land All land tro
l land All land trol
land All land troll
land All land troll
and All land troll l
nd All land troll la
d All land troll lan
All land troll land
All land troll land.

1 Like

You have really never heard the expression “in front of God and everyone.” WoW.

This land is Troll land, that land is troll land
From Tanaris desert to the Zandalar Island
From the Twin Collosus to the malestrom waters
This land was made for trolls only

2 Likes

That’s a hypnotic effect. @-@

It is good.

Real talk if they don’t give forest trolls Cuban accents next xpac I’m going to weep.

1 Like

Swol trolls. Swoltroll.

1 Like

all the core races are getting big cosmetic customizations in shadowlands. observe the dwarf customs
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/883734.jpg

and human customizations
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/883732.jpg

etc

since allied races are not receiving this treatment, only core races, and blood elves are a core race, i’m a bit worried for my future interest in the game. to me, it seems the writing is on the wall.

1 Like

hmm, would FidelCastroll still be available as a name?

1 Like

Because you may not get playable Alliance high elves?

In this game first you get the XP, then you get the powah, then you get the elf land.

3 Likes

This was your contibution/ discussion on High elves so far today bro, Who is trolling. Thats just today

1 Like

To be fair, a lot of that is just him goofing off with others and you are extremely difficult to take seriously.

2 Likes

because you will and as a void elf, i won’t. only difference between us is the void accident and you’re a core race, and i’m not even though i’m a blood elf. i cant expect customizations. i can look forward to being a blue blood elf on the alliance, whereas you may be able to look forward to being every kind of blood elf including an alliance high elf, with the exception of looking like you’ve been in a freak lab accident.

2 Likes