The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Which as a former BE main I love, and have to say is a totally different niche then what HE’s play too, 100% agree !

1 Like

Dude, what? No. The blood elves haven’t displayed any factionalism. You are just making things up.

2 Likes

Go read In The Shadow of the Sun and come back.

3 Likes

Rommath and Halduron may hate each other, which is debatable given it is stated they both respect and truth each other, but they are unified in terms of how they wish to see the blood elves prosper and are largely on the same view for many matters.

I would like to know where you’re getting this notion that there is disunity within the blood elves. Unless you are stuck on TBC and don’t want to acknowledge the changes to their story as it progressed.

2 Likes

Lorthemar shows up every three expansions, mostly because Blizz forgets to write for blood elves a lot of times.

2 Likes

There is a few reasons why they some inner arguing in the Sin’dorei,

What?
10what

1 Like

Man its like how people have different opinions and different politics, but somehow can come together to run a country.

1 Like

Except some who defect to another country.

Who don’t have a unified group and are scattered amongst 6 or 8 of them.

How does that matter? Are they supposed to be a hive mind that all thinks the same thing?

So that’s the new argument now then, because they are not unified they cant be counted, so unplayable, ok got it.

Didnt the Northern Italian States basically do this with the Holy Roman Empire?

Isn’t that what you’re arguing?

I said and you know this, so you made that comment knowing what I said, That Those High Elves, who are not Sin’dorei and have fought along with and supported the Alliance and chose not to go to the Sin’dorei should be playable by the Alliance.

What does this have to do with inner arguing in the sindorei?

Is there a particular reason you can’t answer questions and just respond with a random spin on the wheel of talking points?

2 Likes

When they argue over the Kirin tor, giving troops to the horde, its considered inner fighting.

Also how one takes the discussions they have different among the people reading it, so I would say go read it if you haven’t get your own opinion on the matter. Everyone interprets different

Yeah, I have read it mate. They hold different opinions and then defer to Lor’themar without argument. There’s nothing in there suggesting any kind of disunity and definitely nothing suggesting Lor’themar is some kind of powerless figurehead in the face of factionalism.

So yeah, you made all that up.

3 Likes

Rommath would be a far better leader for the Blood Elves IMO.

Lor’themar is just one of the most boring flip-flopy characters in the story.