The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Political =/= philosophical

Void Elves are much more similar to Blood Elves in the sense that they prioritize power and survivability over ethics and prudence.

3 Likes

So purity.

3 Likes

You’ve just made this up, man. There has never been even an inkling of disunity in the blood elf story. Unity is one of their defining traits.

The closest we’ve come is like at most a few hundred void users disagreed and then got the boot.

3 Likes

Also there is some inner fighting among the Sin’dorei over different reasons, they all dont get along and agree.

But at least they stayed together and worked with one another to survive and reclaim their home.

Wait, are people really trying to use the fact that when you get more than 1 person together they will have different opinions as a reason why the blood elves aren’t unified?

1 Like

Some of them were considering leaving until the Purge of Dalaran.

For a reason that Alliance high elves are on equal footing with Blood Elves.

Wasn’t it the entire kingdom? Because everyone leaving together isn’t disunity.

I think a lot of them were unhappy with Gorrash, but after the purge solidified their dislike of the Alliance. Which is history by now.

Yeah that was the entire kingdom. Lor’themar was in talks about joining the Alliance. It wasn’t factionalism.

You tried to change the Definition of a High Elf, There are Sin’dorei, and you have High elves, nothing more, Sin’dorei, and not Sin’dorei.

1 Like

You’re trying to change the definition of high elf.

What is a high elf?

What is a Sin’dorei

I would like to know where you have obtained this notion given that the high elves have displayed the same pragmatic behavior as their blood elf kin. If they cared about ethics and prudence, they would not have engaged in the purge of dalaran and certainly not sat back while their people died to an undead legion.

2 Likes

A general term used to reference all of the groups in a broad way. Blood Elf is one of these groups, the Silver Covenant is another, as is the Exiles.

What is a High Elf?

What is a Sin’dorei

How the hell does that have the slightest connection to me pointing out it’s ridiculous that people are trying to pretend that blood elves having different opinions on things as some sort of proof of significant divisions in Silvermoon?

Oh sure, shift your argument to social unity when you were originally going on about unity of allegiance, which I contend the Blood Elves haven’t really displayed because Lor’themar is a bigger wallflower than Baine, because you all love to play these niggling little stupid semantic games. But anyway, you’re still wrong because Rommath and Halduron hate each other’s guts.

2 Likes

That really depends on the ideology. Because a lot of philosophy plays into political movements and development.

For example, we can say that there is both a political and philosophical difference between sindorei and rendorei.