The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Other than the fact that one is heavily arcane dependent and the other up until recently exiled or killed anyone using arcane magic?

The difference between Alliance high elves and Blood Elves is one has blue eyes and has a ‘thing’ for humans, and the other has green or gold eyes and doesn’t seem to care all that much about humans. Oh and the Alliance high elf story is just focused on the Blood Elf story.

Your Blood Elves Story came out High elves story, just remember that,

Our blood elves are high elves.

3 Likes

They ARE the continuity of the story. Alliance high elves are a side story, used so one faction can experience the Blood Elf story, and to give Blood Elves a reason to dislike the Alliance.

2 Likes

If I recall the Silver Covenant is the reason there is no Alliance high elf faction of significance. Blood Elves were considering a split with many going to the Alliance until that event.

They were High Elves, Until they renamed to Sin’dorei, took on different practices, Different allegiances, now they are know as Sindorei, while those who didn’t follow you and change are know as High Elves now,

1 Like

I dunno man, I think blood elves have plenty of reason to dislike the Alliance. They don’t even seem to be fully aware the high elves exist.

You mean the remaining Exiles? The ones who left over manna tapping, which is no longer an issue.

Few other reasons to

Yes they call themselves blood elves now. But when you combine your obsession with seperating the blood elves from the the term high elf and insist it only applies to the splinter groups that use that name now, if you say that blood elves come from high elves, that’s just wrong. Blood elves are the next chapter of the high elf people, all the history and culture of the elves we saw in WC2 &3 belong to them. The current high elves are but a scattering of elves holding on to the old name out of spite.

2 Likes

All of which were just as much an over reaction.

At least I separate them on real reasons , and not try to say they are the same for no reason.

1 Like

I’m starting to wonder if you are aware this is fiction.

We have exhaustively given you the reasons, you keep pretending like we haven’t. We have.

3 Likes

Other than the reason that for all intents and purposes that they ARE the same people, with an internal political division that hasn’t yet turned either side completely against the other?

Well according to what I read, Some due to family reasons, Some due to feeling abandoned, Some Believe their duty to the Alliance was more important, Due to Sin’dorei joining horde. Theramore, Some look at the Sin’dorei as Traitors to alliance for joining Horde not little reasons.

That’s the same thing twice, but of the two points both of them happened after the split.

1 Like

To humans, this is a different Alliance.

High Elves were never a formal part of the old Alliance, they joined up to fight a common enemy and formally left it in Warcraft 3, when the old Alliance almost wiped them out.

Well you get the point guzzle,

Hmm is that why High elves show up in Alliance Military Not SC, as 7th legion.

When the Sin’dorei joined the Horde was the traitorous act.