The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

“Kind of are” isn’t “not”.

1 Like

Yeah I understand that. Just send them all the Stormwind Embassy and give them a little blue flag, welcome them to the team and then send them on their way and be done with it.

There’s a lot of clubs of everything in WoW. The one’s in Stormwind aren’t really a club. And we know some/many/most Alliance high elves died in Theramor. We know that the Silver Covenant is part of Dalaran, but recently pledged themselves to something called the Unseen Path. Part of the problem is that as we travel geographically in game, we travel through time. Some people are counting groups that were temporary and their shared populations twice. We don’t know what this means for their organization, or if it’s even still around. The in game storytelling is pretty poor all around so understanding the dynamics of these groups in game is hard, however we do have Dev commentary

1 Like

If they were the same he would have said the same as Blood Elves.(imho)

1 Like

That’s what he said, the phrase “X kinda is Y” generally means they’re pretty much the same.

if they are the same you say they are the same.

He did though.

Right here.

1 Like

He did. If he was going to say they were different he would have said they were different/

Blood Knights and Sunwalker tauren also pledged themselves to the Silver Hand. Clearly that didn’t hold past Sylvanas starting a war. >.>

The Unseen Path likely fell apart just as much as any of the others must have for bfa to make sense.

(Totally unsupported assumptions but seriously blizz
 What happened to the Order halls?)

Also “kinda is” is very different to “is kinda”.

He went with the former.

1 Like

Yah we know guzzle, he based his opinion on looks, so he didnt know why they were being asked for.

1 Like

Or, and bear with me here.

He (and possibly the lore team he may be speaking for) do not actually see the political differences between the two as being a major division that changes what they are.

1 Like

Yes i really feel they are just ignoring the Lore just to push content, allot stuff not making sense nowadays.

That’s why I said

Is this an assumption?

Especially since we know they aren’t available. Though, my assumption is that they are being fattened up for baddie status.

2 Likes

Just like how Suramar Elves are “kind of” like Night Elves, despite Blizzard ripping them apart.

You can’t tell me they’re the same, but different, so they can’t be on two teams. Yet they have a same but different brand of Night Elf on two teams.

2 Likes

That point could be used to explain it, until he made his little sny remark, if you want to play a fair skin, Majestic elf then the horde is waiting for you.

I meant mine was an assumption. I have nothing to back up that the order halls fell apart and in fact Before the Storm strongly suggests that at least the Priest Order Hall is still running.

What do you mean?

They really needed to address the Order Halls in relation to the faction war starting up again. Just a quest or two probably would have helped here. But meh.

1 Like

They’re pretty different, by like 10,000 years of mutation and cultural change
 on both sides.

Nightborne are a unique species of elf. They’re not the same thing at all.