The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

There have been High Elves, fighting in, with, alongside, the Alliance since the Beginning, Its all in the lore , game and story. Which the Devs never took out.

2 Likes

Are you still bugged that I said if you’re going to be pushing, as you are more than welcome to do, for your ideal outcome to happen at the complete denial of all our wants and concerns that you shouldn’t call that a compromise?

Not bugged about nothing just showing what been tried in here so far, backing up what I say,

2 Likes

So the Sunwell now spews out arcanic and Light Magic at the same time or is there a little Sin’dorei that sits there and flips a switch.

1 Like

She was led there by her bosses in the Kirin Tor.

You know what else would be nice.

If you actually stuck to what was being argued. Because man, you have a bad habit of switching subjects for no reason. Talk is about some point of void elf lore, you respond to a point there by explaining how that’s not true for High Elves. Or just actually responding to points made and not the points that you wish were made, see the earlier “They are different factions but that doesn’t necessarily mean a big difference” “They are different factions no matter what you say!”

1 Like

Like your doing now? going personal?

1 Like

It’s very easy. All they need to do is have Vereesa (now single) ride up to Quel’thalas and seduce Lothemar.

She’ll seduce him and then just say “Hey Babe, some of my people want to still be called High Elves and live with the humans, is that cool?”

Lothemar will agree. Then sign some document. Then Vereesa will peace out back to Stormwind and Lothemar will be upset at the High Elves who double crossed him and now have an eternal hatred for Vereesa.

Oh, would you rather go more into the horrible crime of people saying “Don’t call it a compromise if it’s not a compromise and just you getting everything you want?”

Pfffft, good luck. Lor’themar getting that 10,000 year old cougar lovin’ baby.

2 Likes

No need to re argue another diversion, You know where I stand I might it quit clear how felt.

Thalyssra?

Lothemar is going to accept Veressa because he has a history with her family, a very, very bad history. But still.

That was the Silver Covenant. A different group from the ones seen in Stormwind.

Well, I mean you were snarking with the big troll in this thread how we were trying to ban certain words from the conversation, right? Was there another word that applied to?

How many clubs of Elves are there? You guys need to quit splitting up and just sit in one section.

That’s exactly what we want.

SC, High Vale, and all other High Elves not Sin’dorei, are considered High Elves, By Game Lore Devs, story.

1 Like

Actually according to the devs they “kind of are” blood elves.

Gonna take a second to thank all the HE posters that argue with kindness and without personal attack, I enjoy reading the lore arguments, and it truly amazes me how much I’ve come to want HEs included on Alliance :blue_heart:

1 Like

Like you said kind of are, Im sure if they were the same he would have said the same as Blood Elves.(imho)