The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Is it? Because isn’t their whole thing their utter lack of unity?

1 Like

Here we go again, tactic change personal attack.

1 Like

Me: Well, they are different factions, but even among blood elves there are different factions. So just being a different faction isn’t necessarily a big deal/

You: But there are two factions of thalassian elves, not one but two!

Uh huh. That’s what I’M doing.
That was sarcasm in case you didn’t catch it.

1 Like

That because the Devs . Story. Lore, game All say it is, whats your reason they are not two different factions?

1 Like

I thought High Elves were the ones not tainted with green eyes and were not in Quel’thalas when the scourge came through and killed everyone. The ones who did remain renamed themselves Blood Elves.

So the High Elves people want are the ones who were posted in human cities and whatnot.

4 Likes

Because one is unified. One is not. One is one faction, the other is like six.

The Blood Elves used fel crystals to power their enchantments to defend against the Scourge and rebuild. That gave them green eyes.

Some of which aren’t around anymore.

and a good chunk of the argument is over if that is enough to give a practical duplicate of what was when we last had some form of numbers to check, the horde’s most popular race to the alliance.

LOL, ok so since there six not with the Sindorei they dont count, But the Sin’dorei cause they are one?? I leave that for people to judge. Ill stick with devs , lore, story, game instead of your opinion

I’m sorry, what?

Yeah but like 90% died. It’s like saying an Italian is the same as an Italian American, sure they’re kinda of the same, but sometimes they get offended if you say they’re the same.

The High Elves in Stormwind may very well be way more human in nature then the folks who remained in Quel’thalas.

4 Likes

Face it bro, until the Sin’dorei leave the horde there will never be a reunification., do you not even read your own lore? Other than a Page on the Blizz site.

Be careful telling some italian americans that.

And since these would all be the initial migrant elves, doesn’t quite work the same. Would you tell someone who immigrated from Italy 10-15 years ago, and who may still go back to visit they were no longer Italian?

I’m sure you have some actual proof of that statement and aren’t just making assumptions.

Okay, that wasn’t really what I was getting at at all, but um. Alright.

I’m sure the completely fractured high elves all hold the same opinion, it’s not like that’s been an issue thus far.

Hmmm, it’s almost like a theme

I get the sense that Blood Elves adopted more of a pragmatic, approach that better suited their culture. More power hungry, more ego, and HEs seemed like they had ego too but it was more of a moral high ground type ego, and Blood Elves remind me of what the Lannister’s embody which is why I like them, and by proxy Void Elves as well. Like that BE who enjoyed sucked the mana out of that thing in the BC trailer seemed very Blood Elf not just because the HEs didn’t resort to that but because the Blood Elf didn’t seem to care, very colorful hair don’t care vibes to me.

1 Like

I just know some Italians dislike Italian Americans saying they’re Italian. It may be the same with High Elves, they may dislike being referred to as a Blood Elf.

I’m just saying if we can make Suramar Elves a separate thing because they had a catastrophic event, can’t we do the same with High Elves? Same catastrophic event scenario.