The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

How exactly is my post a personal attack?

I mean let’s be real fam.

4 Likes

The Game, Lore and Story, has recognized they are different enough to be recognized as 2 different factions Of High Elves. People can make up any reason they want, fact is fact.

2 Likes

One is more of a nation and the other is a few portal trainers and vendors and another is a militia which may not even be around anymore.

1 Like

They are recognized as 2 different factions Of High Elves

Imagine if Jaina Proudmoore didn’t reject Kael’thas Sunstrider’s advances. Rejecting Arthas wouldn’t change his timeline I don’t think, but just picture it.

Arthas rides up to Quel’thalas. But inside that city is a young Jaina Sunstrider, human princess of Quel’thalas. Arthas attacks and then what?

Jaina tells her daddy. The same man who sailed across the sea to rescue his daughter. He’d do the same again. But maybe instead of the rest of the human nations ignoring Quel’thalas, they’ll see that one human princess who is in trapped.

Maybe saving the life of one “fair maiden” of Kul’tiras would be enough to convince something to be different.

Then we’d have High Elves and “Half” elves.

1 Like

On of which only really exists to help Alliance players experience the other’s story. Oh and to thrust impossibly tiny waited women into the arms of human male paladins. Which is gross.

1 Like

One which the Devs, made sure they were recognized as 2 different factions Of High Elves

1 Like

If I recall there is more than two, just like there’s more than two factions of orcs and humans and pretty much everything else. Your point has no point.

And they’re not two equal things you can compare. Blood Elves are the high elf story.

1 Like

No matter how you look at it, High Elves not Sin’dorei is one faction, Sin’dorei is the other faction. There are two different factions Sin’dorei, Not Sin’dorei.

2 Likes

And Farstriders and Magisters are two different factions of blood elves, sub-factions of a race are not in and of themselves a sign of major difference.

No matter how you look at it, High Elves not Sin’dorei is one faction, Sin’dorei is the other faction. There are two different factions Sin’dorei, Not Sin’dorei.

1 Like

Alliance high elves, and they aren’t really a faction. They’re more part of another faction. High elves should be lower case unless it starts a sentence. You argument relies on a grammar error by the writers.

High Elves not Sin’dorei is one faction, Sin’dorei is the other faction. There are two different factions Sin’dorei, Not Sin’dorei.

2 Likes

Do you actually read posts before you respond to them? Because that doesn’t really have anything to do with my point.

More than two, but Alliance high elves aren’t really their own faction. They’re part of the Stormwind faction.

1 Like

Bro no matter how you reword it, for the discussion of High Elves those not Sin’dorei are Known as and Considered High Elves.

2 Likes

Or mine! He just keeps repeating the same thing.

you keep trying to make up reasson based on opinion.

1 Like

I’m sorry what do you do here?