The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Sorry, might have been mistaking you with someone else I was arguing with last night who made a really detailed run down of what they thought the relative populations of all the various races were.

I dunno, I donā€™t think I was paying attention much yesterday. But as I said, and doesnā€™t matter if the person is pro or anti, I hate people who tries to use numbers as an argument, because numbers doesnā€™t prove anything.

Guzzle agrees with you in the anti thread.

Oh. Yeah, no, that was definitely not me :joy:

Now I canā€™t find that anywhere with a lazy search, and the habit of the forum software to decide to randomly skip around posts when it gets to a loading point doesnā€™t help.

Going to eat the typical Spanish breakfast. Anyone wanna join me?

5 Likes

Must mean that he has nothing to prove also to why High Elves canā€™t be made playable.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure why the people who keep arguing about numbers donā€™t simply say they donā€™t like the idea of playable High Elves, period. Thatā€™s legitimate and rightful. No need to try and find lore or gameplay reasons to oppose (or even favor) playable High Elves.

8 Likes

Well, they are defined as a different group. Would love to see them playable though. Rolling in a High Elf with the Stormwind Armor on :wink:

1 Like

Does it just?

Huzzah, I summoned him to my trap.

Time for Hypnotoad to do his work.

1 Like

Jokeā€™s on you, I donā€™t have eyes.

Well, you must have eyes if youā€™re replying to what I said.

No, Iā€™m just psychic and know what you say before you say before you say it.

Also touch typing.

Your next post will include the words ā€œYeah, now try your luck, Orc.ā€

/wears a tin foil hat

Yeah, now try your luck, Orc.

See? Told you.

Your next post will include the words ā€œI C WAT U DID DER!ā€

You will also accuse me of making edits.

As well as say youā€™re not stupid.

You will also attempt to get into competition about whoā€™s willing to waste more time on a joke, a competition you will ultimately lose.

1 Like

I C WAT U DID DER!

And I seen that edit of yours.

Guzzle, Iā€™m not as stupid as you think.

You keep editing, Iā€™ll keep quoting.

Nope. You could try and make me lose, but I will never lose.

1 Like

Ooh itā€™s like magic.

1 Like

What Iā€™ve been telling them since day 1.

Itā€™s perfectly alright to be biased and dislike High Elves for whatever reason, just donā€™t pretend its about legitimate and solid lore, the devs continue to prove that flimsy.

7 Likes

And Iā€™m here to still support for playable High Elves.

8 Likes