The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Sad part is she keeps pretending we’re ignoring that all elves derive from High Elves, but STILL thinks we’re talking about Blood Elves or Void Elves when we say “High Elves”.

This is why no ones ever taken Fyre seriously and continues to call her a troll.

Good thing I’m at a bar. :beers::face_with_head_bandage:

Yes. And? You have a point?

Don’t answer that, we know you don’t. At least not a good one.

Ladies and gentlemen the vanguard of the anti movement.

5 Likes

imagine clinging to an adjective as if it changes the fact blood elves are the high elves of quel’thalas proper :relaxed:

1 Like

Nah, Fyre’s argument is, “I’m always right”.

It is a feign of ignorance to try and muddy the argument When the “blood elves are high elves” phrase is used.

1 Like

Maybe I should head to a bar myself. Always better dealing with her while drinking.

Don’t get me wrong, I do agree that Blood Elves are High Elves, but Blood Elves and High Elves are recognized as two completely different groups, and this is the one thing that some of the Anti’s ignore. (Yes, I said some, because there is some that doesn’t ignore that)

I have not once seen in the game where a Blood Elf was called a High Elf or Quel’dorei while also seen High Elf been called Blood Elf or Sin’dorei.

9 Likes

/hug

high elf threads are like a war zone so if anyone needs a virtual e-hug feel free, i have an infinite supply

3 Likes

Correct, but it’s been such an abused argument. I mean really, the simplest way to explain is that you can have the same race on two factions, when supported by story. This is applicable, has blizz not split up the race between two factions, I wouldn’t be here lol.

2 Likes

Add thin Kultirans for human character customization and high elf for blood elf character customization

All Blizzard does is keep adding them to the Alliance. There is no reason to why they can’t be made playable for the Alliance as an Allied Race.

7 Likes

answer me this what do the alliance high elves have the blood elves do not, what is it that makes them so different as to warrant them as a playable alliance AR? why do they need to be playable when the blood/alliance high elves are identical in themes and aesthetics?

Nice try at wit. But this has been covered, extensively. Or else you have willingly not paid attention.

6 Likes

that didnt answer my question. i can play these games too

in fact i will now respond to your post which i was not going to previously

it is not. blood elves ARE HIGH ELVES. if you just say ‘high elves’ you are referring to all thalassians. use the qualifying adjective; alliance, highvale, dalarani to refer to a specific group

but you dont because then it just drives home the point how completely redundant an alliance high elf allied race is because high elves are already playable :clap:

But if there’s no distinction between them and the group you want, doesn’t that mean you got what you want?

(You do know I’m mainly giving you a hard time because it looks like you just missed that she said high elves and thought she was talking about blood elves)

Don’t care to, and it doesn’t matter to my point that you don’t add anything to the discussion and you do the same stuff you were claiming she does.

1 Like

We have answered that question like 100 times specifically to 'em, but they just forget because every time they bring it up again it’s like we never even gave an answer to debunk or anything.

1 Like

Okay this has seriously been on my mind for hours. What does it mean?

copying

over 9000 characters

Seems to me that Thalassian would be the more appropriate term when referring to the over all race. Since High and Blood are just the labels applied to which ever faction/creed they belong.

Redundant to you maybe. Don’t play them if they become available. By all means other players especially those in this discussion advocating for them certainly find a niche in having them.

2 Likes

then ion would have said blood elves are thalassian elves. the entry for the race in lore sources would be ‘thalassian elf’ :woman_shrugging:

Here we go again
 Ion is gospel.

Notice how I said Thalassian being more appropriate name for the race as my opinion. Not claiming it as fact, but may help you or others to understand what is meant when The term High elf is used.

1 Like

You are talking to someone who does not believe there isn’t any significant difference between High Elves and Blood Elves. Of course they are just gonna want to call them High Elves. Because that’s just their PoV, that they are just the same.

6 Likes