The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Yeah, I’ve missed a week’s worth of posts. Not just the circular arguments, but the back and forth and ganging up

Kinda glad I’m not as active as I used to be.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s been going on for longer than a week.

Yeah, I know. Its been going on since 2004.

I’ve just been more active on the forums the past year or so.

Then you know what we do here.

I know FAR too well what we do here.

Like four- five and a half threads worth of what we do here.

Which is why I’m no longer actively participating. Too many IRL problems to deal with. If we get High Elves then I’ll roll one in a heartbeat and race change Bladinas. If we don’t- we don’t.

Not here to argue or debate. Just sayin’ “hi.”

9 Likes

Someone find a gif of Church from Red vs. Blue saying
Thats kinda our thing stop f**king it up.

then again that has a swear in it

1 Like

. >.>
. <.<

3 Likes

Oh dear god I love that show.

i suggested that before void elves were even mentioned as playable. people complained that 1) they were elves and boring, 2) blood elves already have tan skin options, 3) as a result, they’d still look like blood elves.

unless you mean caucasian half elves?

Glad to see the HE support and unsolicited kindness in the thread :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Wishing you the best with everything you have going on

2 Likes

Wait you think you lowly ren’dorei are the same as sin’dorei still? LOL. What a laugh. The most obnoxious thing is that you already took our body models and tainted them with the blue of the alliance and void, then it’s not enough, you want normal skin tone elves on the alliance with that same model and blue eyes on top of it. You want to take one of the iconic races from the horde, and have twice as much of it on the alliance side. It’s just ridiculous. It has nothing to do with empathy at all, it’s just that you’re an entitled person.

2 Likes

You’re right. I am entitled to ask for what I’d like. Just like everyone else on the forums.

7 Likes

That sounds good yeah.

Coming for your Sunwell and people too.

1 Like

You’re entitled to ask, sure, but you’re never going to get what you want. You can remind me in 20 years when WoW dies and there are still no high elves on alliance. The high elves, are, the, sin’dorei. Ren’dorei, are tainted high elves. It’s the best you get. If you want to play a high elf, well, come join me and become my high elf sister. We are proudly known as the sin’dorei, regardless of your strange head-canon.

1 Like

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Vereesa_Windrunner

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Silver_Covenant

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quel%27Danil_Lodge

Oh, did I also mention that the fact that Blood Elves no longer consider themselves High Elves as well?

4 Likes

Yeah so you listed one individual, a literal camping lodge that has a few high elves, and then a rogue faction led by the individual. Um. What do you think constitutes a playable race? They need numbers, significance, and a future.

We don’t consider ourselves high elves, but that’s what we are, the vast majority of the remaining high elf population that has found its own way. There are only remnants of the old population, one lodge, and one little covenant.

Edit: At any rate, this is what the whole debate boils down to: If alliance gets high elves, then horde will never get blue eyed blood elves. I don’t think that’s fair. We are the future of the quel’dorei. There is no quel’dorei anymore, only a deluded leader and her gang of outcast followers acting as if they are preserving something important. Literally a discriminatory leader who rejects all sin’dorei from joining her covenant.

Clearly not.

SC is significant.

There are plenty of em around. Not exactly extinct.

There is no proof of this claim.

3 Likes

SC is a racist militant faction. They are not significant and have no youth. People in those types of organizations don’t typically settle down as duty and family don’t mix well.

edit: The proof of the claim is, if both sides get blue eyed high elves, then what’s the difference? You really think blizz would be that disrespectful to the horde? That unfair? Show that much alliance favouritism? Let’s be honest too, horde favouratism isn’t a real thing. Every single alliance allied race is better than horde aside from mechagnomes, and vulpera only really appeals to furries.

Their leader has two children.

1 Like