The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Public forum, public thread. Go into discord if you can’t handle disagreeing views. Of course, you can’t, its why you bait.

I have plenty

1 Like

Okay that was grade A. lol

1 Like

High elves are extinct there are only blood elves and void elves now mainly

1 Like

How many valkyr are left to rise more of your kind BTW?

Yes, thats what you do here.

“discuss”

2 Likes

Pretty much sums up the same 6 anties hanging out in the High Elves Love Thread.,

1 Like

OMG I wanna edit Sylvanas face there! It’s just like when she burns the bridge to stop Arthas advance hahaha!

agree but tbf, blood elves are high elves so high elves will never truly go extinct just the alliance ones

1 Like

Eh, I feel in the developers mind, Half Elves would be more likely to be playable than High Elves.

As opposed to many of your arguments as seen here

1 Like

Right? The Allerian Stronghold High Elves would have been perfect as an alternative source for Void Elves. All they would have needed was to want to follow their mistress’ path. Feels such like a wasted opportunity to not give VE’s a background a lot more similar than their leader.

But for better or worse, Void Elves have now an entirely different origin.

6 Likes

why the hell would the few allerian hold elves still be there? its a fanfiction to think auric returned to the homeland by himself and abandoned them

Uggghhhh

It literally took me ALL DAY to catch up on this thread. My head is spinning from all the circular arguments.

Welp, see you guys again this time next week.

Bahaha; isn’t it always like this tho?

Yeah, I should check the thread more often so I don’t get overdosed.

1 Like

Only recommended on small doses!

Oh, they’ve been circling for much longer than a day.

Mm, yes. Nice find Fyre.