The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

My point was he was very much all about the warrior’s code and honour in Cata. The idea that he would just have gone and slaughtered a neutral nation that the Horde had a positive relationship (potentially) with up to that point is far from foregone.

Not to mention the whole “well the forest trolls are attacking, wanna help out lads?” thing.

2 Likes

I really doubt the whole of the BE population would be that okay with exiles working together to undermine them.

Like Lor’themar calls the VE’s traitors. The split with the High Elves happened not long ago, it’s till very fresh for an elf. To say that the BE’s wouldn’t be vexxed if the VE’s and HE’s got together to strike to them it’s very odd.

While I agree that High Elves would serve better having their own thing removed from the BE’s, it’s hard to deny that Vereesa and Alleria and their forces, getting together to reclaim their ancestral home and thus entering in conflict with the Blood Elves wouldn’t be a great storyline to happen sometime. Specially since ultimately both Alleria and Vereesa think the Blood Elves belong to the alliance, so it would be being proactive about that.

Nonetheless yeah, I’d rather have High Elves and Void Elves have their own narratives first and foremost, but still the BE/HE-VE conflict is something that should be addressed somewhere along the line.

Doesn’t he see the High Elves as Traitors as well. Two groups of traitors working together
 :astonished: shocking. Also explain why the High Elves would put the Sunwell which they also need in Danger?

Again, I’m not even saying slaughter or genocide. Conquered. They could have ended displaced, yet ultimately gone as a nation.

I think I agree with this from the BE perspective, I think that mostly they don’t care that much the HE’s and VE’s exist, but we did see in game how Lor’themar was aghast when he saw the VE’s on the Alliance’s ranks. He’s certainly not happy about it.

And as much as the BE’s could be “out of mind, out of sight” both major HE/VE leaders, Vereesa and Alleria, clearly believe the Blood Elves should return to the alliance, so that by itself creates conflict.

Which again.

Not foregone.

And as such, don’t you think he feels animosity towards them? And that’s likely that many Blood Elves look at them with resentment as well? That’s the point.

Personally I don’t think they would. It’s clear the VE’s don’t intend to corrupt the sunwell, just that they are dangerous to it. Alleria herself knows that and she doesn’t want to put it at risk.

It doesn’t mean that the VE’s can’t be anywhere on Quel’thalas. It’s all about safety measures.

1 Like

I don’t think the Sunwell would a target really just an offense with the intention of overthrowing the rival government that rules from Silvermoon, and I guess where I differ some on opinion is more on that the Sunreaver SC feud seems to be an extension of HE VS BE as opposed to HEs VS BEs being an extension of the Sunreaver SC thing.

Like the quests in Azshara with the BEs they show disdain for NEs, and I think it’d make more sense if they had that for HEs VS BEs like “ew the HEs are here”. And there is a quest line I did in Winterspring doing Loremaster where 3 elf ghosts appear to tell you the story of what happened to them, first being Highborne, then HE, then BE, and the Highborne felt pity for his HE descendant who befell the same fate, the HE felt pity for the BEs, but the BE in his story telling held disdain for the HEs that came before him.

But I do agree it shouldn’t be the focus per se of any HE / BE content just added flavor imo

1 Like

Not the point. I’m just saying that it’s hard to affirm that the Night Elves would have definitely done better if they hadn’t join the Alliance. Could have been just as bad or worse.

2 Likes

Be sure to check the The Alurna Manifest of High Elves if you haven’t everyone, can do a search for it, Also a few vids I recommend checking out is:

Remember you don’t have to convince anyone but the Devs, why we ask for High Elves never compromise for what we really want, High Elves.

7 Likes

At least include the link.
`https://m.facebook.com/notes/legacy-of-quelthalas/the-alurna-manifest-of-high-elves/1772785739696244/

1 Like

Pretty Neat:

6 Likes

Heres an update to a vid I found up while back:

3 Likes

(hyperspace alt)

Humans currently have a pretty good black hair color. see my avatar

1 Like

ok. so you got to ask your question. now i have one for you

are high elves playable?

yeah. i is a high elf because i is a blood elf and blood elves are high elves, though they no longer wish to be known as high elves.

2 Likes

so whats the problem? is this really about skintones after all then? velfs are the high elves of the alliance, modified enough from a high elf to warrant its playability. all the lore objections your side make, yet every pro helfer is willing to ‘compromise’ on velfs as long as they got natural, normal looking skin tones :roll_eyes:

where do alliance high elves fit in between velfs and belfs(traditional high elf)? they are completely redundant

1 Like

Would be more like why Ren’dorei try to fit in between High Elves and Sin’dorei as a acceptable compromise.

1 Like

Is this where you claim getting everything you want is a compromise again?

2 Likes

Just because Anties use to say it now dont want to, dont mean it isn’t a compromise.

Okay
what do antis get out of it then if its a compromise?