The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

and fewer and fewer of them have been showing up.

Yah we know already, See i know the difference between a High Elf and a Sin’dorei. So when I say High Elf you know already Im saying Alliance High Elf.

3 Likes

I also am kinda amused at the pure assumption that after being stranded away from their home for years and then learning of the devastation that happened there that none of the elves of Allerian Stronghold would want to go back.

1 Like

Anyone else struggling here?

Yeah we have. You just don’t agree with it for whatever reason.

We have more High Elves existing then Draenei and Void Elves and likly Darkspear and Lightforged.

Just saying “They aren’t really there” isn’t evidence.

High Elf doesn’t even refer to the Blood Elves

3 Likes

No you haven’t, you just keep insisting for whatever reason.

LOL, same elves excuse new but ok.

I must have missed the actual proving, as opposed to the raw assertion that the assumed numbers were meaningful to actual lore populations.

1 Like

why cant they point to them :thinking:

No one struggling bro, read the lore and you wont look so exposed.

1 Like

And it relies on the population not being dynamic, oh and time duplicates.

What’s odd? When you present alliance allied elves from each expansion as being different elves, that’s like saying the ranks of the Kor’kron can be counted by adding up all the kor’kron members from each expansion. Many of them will be the same individuals continuing their service.

1 Like

You said that we said Alliance high elves are not in the Alliance. I pointed out we call the Alliance high elves. Then you responded with something which seems unrelated.

when you see 20 guards in stormwind in game does that mean there are 20 guards in the in stormwind wow universe?

2 Likes

Also not related?

“No you!” isn’t a viable argument.

We’ve been comparing actual factions and when you look at it, High Elves are perfectly viable when compared to other, already playable races.

Points at high elves.

Points at other races with smaller populations.

2 Likes

Yah thought so,

That was your argument.

Points at the phrase “As opposed to the raw assertion that the assumed numbers were meaningful”

We were talking about WoW geography being spread out in time and that groups of people apear at the same time in different parts of the geography. You are likely counting the population duplicates.

You responded with population hueristics in videogames, which is an unrelated point.