The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

FALSE!

Blood Elves are a group of high elves that renamed themselves.
Quel’Thalas is a kingdom.

But the Blood elves are the kingdom of Quel’Thalas, at least if you think of a kingdom as the people who make up that kingdom and not just the territory

Wrong.

Still wrong.

Wrong again.

You say Ion quotes which aren’t good arguments because Ion says a lot of nonsense all the time lol

hell, back in WoD he said he said we could probably see a high elf subrace for the alliance. he just likes to say things at that moment.

1 Like

We actually have multiple cannon High Elves throughout the game, you don’t get to pretend they don’t exist. Get Real please, we know you exclusively play Horde, your boosted Night Elf who didn’t even complete the Void Elf unlock-quest line isn’t fooling anyone.

Sure seems Vereesa is already at that mindset, this should totaly happen, Thanks Fyre!

Only to the reasonable. Let’s not be generous. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I have a small roster now because I decided I am only playing this priest, and then a new Horde main of my choosing what I’ma choose idk BE warlock / Zanda Druid or Vulp warlock but all my horde gold is on Tich so it’ll be there! Thats so many realms I could never keep up !! I do have some characters I tried elsewhere just to test the servers tho I left em in case I ever wanna go there and like the name I chose

My main, and I still call it my main, despite I don’t play it much, is a Blood Elf Warlock.

Even though I don’t play it much, I still haven’t abandoned it.

2 Likes

Even to people who aren’t reasonable you seem kind just by engaging them and giving them the time of day so that they too can engage in lore discussion, giving people an opportunity to open their minds and read the back and forth learning more about the game is a kindness.

1 Like

The feeling of logging in to WoW, seeing a blue-eyed High Elf mage or paladin with Alliance colors behind them. It would be like watching the sunset upon a grateful universe.

9 Likes

kalec’s half elf form

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/e08edf98-d681-47e9-ac7e-83f04a0ccda6/d8pu1cj-2f84a624-859c-420d-8b6b-1ca93cb63510.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2UwOGVkZjk4LWQ2ODEtNDdlOS1hYzdlLTgzZjA0YTBjY2RhNlwvZDhwdTFjai0yZjg0YTYyNC04NTljLTQyMGQtOGI2Yi0xY2E5M2NiNjM1MTAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.QKLvnQUBtFt0j1vaiUhuzICrPN5jVAY9PvK2d-VROLc

2 Likes

I have traditionally kept my BE mage through starting the game, but he’s gonna sit down and mind his business unbothered indefinitely for now I may even make a new mage one day idk or he’d be the ONE character I made a HE, I have a problem making too many mages and I’m not keen on them anymore!

Reason why I keep calling my Warlock my main, is because my Warlock was my first toon on this account. And also being a Warlock main from TBC, I just love my Warlocks. As long as there is a Warlock available, I’d be playing it.

2 Likes

Did you not say:

Then I said

then you said:

We were talking about High elves then you switched it to Vereesa, So we will cover both, Vereesa Gives the Impression that Sin’dorei made the mistake of joining the Horde and her duty SC, Death of her Husband, she also feels you are redeemable, Alleria also still supports the Alliance, But As for High Elves themselves they have joined the Alliance military and served along side the Alliance for different reasons, Duty, Remembrance of what Horde did, Remembrance what Sin’dorei did, Some felt abandoned. They all have different reasons for why they dont go back to Horde and the Sin’dorei.

7 Likes

Well maybe my new Hordie will be a Warlock as opposed to Druid! You’ve settled my mind on it (maybe I go back and forth) I’m incredibly indecisive

1 Like

The thing that actually kind of disappointed me with the Horde AR’s actually is the lack of options for Warlocks. We have only Nightborne, and Vulpera. I do like Nightborne, but there customisations are really lacking badly (even worse than Void Elves despite both need more customisations), and Vulpera, I do like, but not really a huge fan of the Vulpera as well to the point I wouldn’t be rolling one all the time.

NB Warlock I like the idea of I leveled one for heritage but I didn’t like the looks, but he was an Elisande loyalist (former)

And then Vulpera warlocks seem so cute, I can be a Sylvanas loyalist and evil in this cute little form I do appreciate that.

I know people wanted Zanda warlocks? I didn’t have a bone in that fight though so I didn’t really keep up on the reasonings why vs why not

But either way, there is always a special place in my heart for Alliance to have there High Elves.

as long as they have Warlocks available too
2 Likes

Which is why you should get the Man’ari.

Might even consider playing the :nauseated_face: Red Side. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Blizzard should have replaced monk with warlocks for Zandalari.

I have no idea why Blizz feels the need to turn everyone into monks (except worgen, goblins and lightforged draenei for some reason). Zandalari were actually enemies of the pandaren, they shouldn’t get monks.

4 Likes

but yer a blood elf. they wanna off your kin in the alliance, ya know, the ones in telogus rift. the ones maintaining the portal to shattrath in the sw mage tower. the windrunner sisters, alleria and veressa, and their half elven children, arator, etc. all alliance high elves (would include the diluted bloodline high elves, more accurately referred to as half elves), abandoned in the maw so that the alliance can no longer request playable high elves or half elves, for that matter, since they’d be in the maw too