The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

True, but it’s a good indicator that it is a popular opinion. It would’ve never reached that amount of upvotes otherwise.

Not to mention big social media players like T&E, Bellular, the people at Wowhead like Perculia, The Red Shirt Guy (I think?) have supported High Elves in the past. Even Ythisens who was a CM said he didn’t mind the idea and he mains a Blood Elf Paladin. High Elves are also the only allied race to be mentioned during a Q&A because Blizzard knew how popular of a request it has been. They also knew they would get a lot of backlash, you could see it in Lore’s face when Ion started talking lol

2 Likes

bellular does not support alliance high elves

1 Like

Ah, you are a connoisseur as well I see.

I do love when people caught on to the reference :smile:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/0928aaa03c16a028b5b707788a2d4c82/tumblr_ppihechBqF1smv67eo2_r1_1280.png

But yeah, I really like him, so much I ended up doing an actual design heheh

1 Like

Then you can’t use his quote as an excuse to get rid of the possibility of High Elves on the Alliance because you have a head canon of “Void Elves recruiting more so High Elves aren’t required or are all turned”.

You only solve the Void Elf population issue, you do not address Alliance High Elf request at all.

4 Likes

If it’s epic enough, I’d accept it happily lol.

huh? but then no groovy half elfs. no tuvok’s vulcan sister or t’pol’s cute vulcan brother. no scruffy bearded, shorter elf ears and elf eyebrows, ranger man with kalec blue hair or gnome pink. no asian elf with a long asian braid cascading down her back.

blizzard also knew people who dont care about the lore will like void elves as proven by their popularity and be satisfied. whereas people who dont like void elves because they kill the alliance high elf dream still persist in using lore as their shield even as they ignore the gigantic bits of it they dont like, void elves were never meant to be comrpomise for them as they are seen as unreasonable and a tiny minority

like the bit where the high elves left the alliance, joined the horde and blizzard decided adding them a second time would be the height of redundancy in a faction based game

I mean I would prefer those things but, yeah, of they just offed the Silver Covenant in such a manner I would just laugh hehehe.

Which would beeeee?
Vareesa has explicitly called Silvermoon her home.
Why would she attack the same place and her people?
This seems contrived and would be a terrible story.

As a skeleton, a straight rip of Blood Elves, the most popular model in the Horde.

Likkkeeee
?

why?? its genocide of the high elves, who are diluted bloodlines (meaning likely alot of half elves)

Oh baby, I will be rerolling in an instance. Those models looks really nice :heart:

5 Likes

It would be just petty and definitive enough to make me laugh is all I am saying. I have always said that High Elves wouldn’t have been an issue if they had been eradicated from the alliance from the get go instead of constantly show up.

No more void pally Sara :o

Not all of them, so incorrect Fyre.

Should of thought of that before they destroyed that with Void Elves and Nightborne.

The Doors already wide open, you don’t get to close it and say now we can’t open it to fit your narrative Fyre.

I’ve babysat worst.

2 Likes

Seems is your turn babysitting Fyre today. I’m sorry for you.

6 Likes

Hey, even if they don’t come with playable Pallies too, I can still look like a Paladin. All that is needed is either a Warrior or DK.

And nah, my Warrior is staying Void Elf actually. It defiles the laws of magic with Light and Void.

1 Like

but its too late to eradicate them now, as we have worked alongside them since tbc, and learned from them since vanilla.

2 Likes

Not if you grab 'em all and throw 'em into the maw it aint!

HAH GOOD! The look + iconicness that is Saraslam the Void Pally warrior will live on !