The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

They already do attack most Horde/Blood Elves on sight. How is that a stretch?

Talendrion is the one who made these actually.

7 Likes

Cherry-picking his quote doesnā€™t make this cannon Fyre, he said they could possibly and are ā€œnot looking to recruitā€, thereā€™s no valid reason for Void Elves to want to curse more people, and itā€™s head canon to believe all Elves would want to be transformed.

Try to be responsible with your misinformation, otherwise people might look down on your side or something.

1 Like

Waiting to see IF & HOW MUCH the Devs how close to the fan the Fan Art and High Elf mega threads for Tatts and stuff in the upcoming customization.

LOVE THOSE DREDE!!! I had to take a second to put all three in a tabs and absolutely stan!! I like their frames, it looks like a different frame from BEā€™s? I like that too I think the best about them

Well, for many they just still hold a grudge for the Second War.

And unlike Blood Elves, they never did ended up on the opposite side forā€¦ reasons.

I mean if the Blood Elves can keep their grudge against humanity because Garithos and not be racist, so can High Elves with the Horde. I think itā€™s fair.

Eh, Iā€™m just saying Iā€™m open to the possibility.

Also it just makes sense from an in universe perspective for the Void Elves to recruit from within the alliance itself instead of trying to only turn blood elves.

Still, these high elves would join into the VE. Letā€™s be real, it would be more to address the numbers issue rather than to bring in HE lore into the VEā€™s in a meaningful or distressing way.

5 Likes

now who is cherry picking? the high elves that show up are those obsessed with power. danuser even states this

as blood/alliance high elves are the same people there is no reason they could not have all of these suggestions as well

Ayyy my guys are here again <3

Thank you for linking them Drede!!

The first and last are personal projects, but the middle one was a commission, a lot of fun!

7 Likes

You are, because you only quote his quotes that make it seem like Void Elves, ARE ACTIVELY TURNING EVERY SINGLE HIGH ELF RIGHT NOW THIS INSTANT, NO CHOICE, YOUā€™RE BLUE NOW.

1 Like

Glad to help. They are amazing concepts.

3 Likes

Not quite the point.

Just that we (both sides of this argument) are a little chunk of the playerbase.I mean, even if wow only had a million subs, 5k isnā€™t even 1% of the playerbase.

Iā€™m just saying that less that one percent of players is a niche viewpoint (and that all of us combined probably donā€™t make it to 1%) So saying posts on reddit get 5k votes doesnā€™t counter the point that this is small potatoes in wow.

True which I can see to a small extent like weā€™ve seen BE and HE scholars in the rift, I think indicating some Sinā€™dorei are willing to leave Silvermoon in pursuit of power too, its all very pragmatic and power hungry to me I love it.

Which is why Iā€™d assume the HEā€™s there are either doing the same, and or will be influenced by the VEā€™s around them to start being more pragmatic / Void Elf like (which is a quality pursuit of power) which was originally a BE thing no? That separated the HEā€™s in a way of philosophical thinking, the BEā€™s seem more oriented that way.

Which is why I love and support HEā€™s but this narrative VEā€™s have are everything that made original BEā€™s cool / plus giving me Forsaken vibes but on Alliance as outcasts with ulterior goals / plus Yennefer of Vengeburg vibes, and Iā€™d really hate to merge HEā€™s with VEā€™s and then have them be akin to BEā€™s when they got their Sunwell back.

So Iā€™m not against it, but then to me its not about the lore anymore because Iā€™d personally prefer the VE narrative to take precedence over HEā€™s lore / mannerisms / characteristics in the event they just merge with VEā€™s

iā€™m not even asian and i want to make an asian elf! lol

1 Like

i never said every single alliance high elf is. just the elves who are interested in new sources of magic, power, or opportunities. elves like alleria

Oooo did you do this GOOD JOB TALENDRION! Everyone mocks me for praising people apparently but THIS is what I mean when I comment on lore arguments and great artwork and passionate people oof !

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why I say that even of VEā€™s start to actively recruit from High Elves it would have little impact on the VE lore.

High Elves would become Void Elves, it would only change their background. Doubt that would be anymore than that.

1 Like

Good points.

2 Likes

Awnn, thank you man!

1 Like

I can never not get distracted by the fact that for both male and female high elves there is a Pai Mei option

7 Likes

i think the devs are gonna abandon the silver covenant in the maw. a heroic genocide, they will undergo with no pocket demon to send naga to their aid (theyā€™d just get stuck in there too)

Side-eyeing you for your prettiness of editing otherā€™s people posts. But if thatā€™s what get you goingā€¦

3 Likes