The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I disagree with your opinions,

And I disagree with your opinion.

So the point of that post is?

Dunno you responded to me, i responded to you , what was your reason to talking to me again?

When did High Elves already on the Alliance start to be an opinion
they’re like
right there.

4 Likes

To be fair I think we have addressed back and forth how it’s just not a lore issue my good cow.

Like there are just no lore reasons that apply consistently to say HE’s can’t be playable when they get a pass on other races.

Because it’s a gameplay issue, not a lore one.

3 Likes

The same day they ignored them being there too.

We have discussed how you think it’s not a lore issue. I disagree, and feel that along with the gameplay issues there are lore issues as well.

Pointing out that what you had posted was an opinion, not a fact like it looked like you were trying to pass it off as.

I mean do bring up any lore issues you genuinely think are unresolved, I guess it’s time to give it a go.

4 Likes

The ones I brought up when we were talking yesterday.

But I’m not fond of the pointless merry go round of bring up point, point gets dismissed off hand and treated as irrelevant.

Would you kindly just repeat them so I don’t have to go looking for them up the thread? pretty please.

Disproven or argued with is different than dismissed.

If you didn’t want to get into it then why bring it up to begin with.

Look, I know it’s hard for you, but going “That’s debunked/disproved/NUH UH” isn’t actually countering any argument

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be what it is if it actually is disproven with the facts we consistently use found in the game you play Tarrok?

You can present your points now.

what part of ‘theres a couple, but theyre not out there in the same way’ are you missing here? they are a rare sight in the alliance. this is even reflected in game, not just lore, with only a few actual alliance aligned high elves in SW and Kul Tiras

what part of ‘high elves are blood elves’ went over your head?

did you fall asleep during the blood elf campaign of the frozen throne?

was the burning crusade something that happened in an alternate universe?

and before someone brings them up, the SC are as relevant to the alliance and its struggles as the shattrath city guard

:relaxed:

Why though? What’s wrong with leaving it at we each feel differently on whether this has any lore impact or not, and as neither of us have a position that gives us power over WoW and its story/gameplay in anyway, it’s not much of a fact as differing opinions.

I mean, I’m not here demanding you prove how the decision is solely game play with no impact on lore.

Thought this was pretty cool:

Its an older posting but I just seen it yesterday.

5 Likes

They’re so ugly but they’re High Elves before even Blood Elves, lookatthat.

Ill take them and my race changes, thank you Blizzard.

2 Likes

i hope we get those red eyes with shadowlands too

I’m ready to race change to High Elf! There is a significant amount of money floating out here to take Blizz, for assets already in the game. That seems to be the language you speak these days

9 Likes

I’m hoping for red eyed blood elves and purple eyed void elves

3 Likes