The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Eh, part of me thinks it might be because on Shadowlands it will show your Covenant next to it.

The factions in the end just keep failing though. That one video of the WoW story in 1.5 seconds is a perfect example

1 Like

They’re there and we should get to play them is also an opinion.

Being special doesn’t make it so that they are allowed to be played. Being there since the end of the second war doesn’t mean that they have to be allowed to be played. It doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t be allowed, but my opinion is it doesn’t make it so they must be allowed as a playable race.

That’s such a boring reason i almost unsubbed again through sheer instinct.

1 Like

What I disliked most about BfA is that it made a mockery and a sham of the faction conflict.

Instead of revitalizing it, it was only a barely disguises distraction created by Sylvanas to go to the Shadowlands.

Faction conflict can be meaningful and relevant, but they basically Snoke’d it for a larger threat behind it.

6 Likes

But your heart knows it’s almost 100% true.

Suffer well!

1 Like

I’m all for the dissolving of the faction barriers, or at least give players the option to be neutral.

2 Likes

BfA just fails as an expansion in general. It isn’t just the faction conflict within the xpac, but the story too.

Ahh, I remember when I had hope SL would bring the option to be neutral, :confused:

3 Likes

And to think my 8.3/BfA ending prediction ended up being thousands of times better than the actual thing
 :frowning:

1 Like

We all remember that hope.

I had hoped that as well, they whole faction war just seems so forced.

I mean yeah, I just like to point out the specific ways it failed. And a huge one in terms of narrative was using the faction conflict to sell the expansion, then pull the rug and just reveal it as a scam created by Sylvanas for her own personal gain.

1 Like

Nope, you just don’t like the answer.

you realize you agreed your request is unnecessary because void elves fulfill it right?

Means it doesn’t apply then.

So they’re playable? Why are you being so disingenuous? You know exactly what I was pointing out but tried to strawman your way out.

Writing it this way means you acknowledge you arewrong.
I don’t agree with you because you aren’t correct.
You just reinforced this statement.

You remember how long we’ve been arguing but don’t remember the context. Makes sense since you spent half of it away.

Yup

Pale elves with blue eyes is what you want. Roll a blood elf.

You’re very focused on Fyre. If you like her, just let her know dude. Its weird doing it this way.

So, people who disagree with you hate you? That is cognitive dissonance right there sir. You need to resolve that in a healthy way. Allow me to assist.

I don’t hate you because I disagree with you. I just disagree with you. :smiley:

You spend at least 80% of your post trying to characterize people as hateful, spiteful, etc etc.
What is your hope in doing such? Do you believe that will make me change my mind? Would make me two faced wouldnt it? Makes you rather emotionally manipulative to try and do such a thing as well

2 Likes

Oh
please, don’t do me any favors. I don’t want to speak for anyone else though.

I am always up for the removal of faction barriers. But as I said, on some races, not all. Such as Orcs and Humans can stay with there respective factions as it has mainly been Orcs vs Humans since the beginning. Though, I think the end of the War Campaign was something that might object to that.

Your right we dont have to explain anything to the Anties High elf Folks.

4 Likes

Ofcourse we don’t. Because we just get unloved and ignored.

You know what else is an opinionated reason and non-factual?

2 Likes

To be honest it had too much involvement and development for the Void Elve sto be plausible! Heh I’m sad now.

3 Likes