The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

If I recall that’s what she actually wants and Alliance high elves are jsut a step in that direction.

Sure. As long as I can bring a strap and a whip.

1 Like

4 out of 6 skin tones are pale and blue is literally their only eye color

2 Likes

Well, that is what I have been pointing out.

Right, and that’s why I and many other people were thinking of ideas to make less people angry (Half Elves, Void Elves with normal skin, etc. etc.)

Okay

Fight me.

I think your missing the point then. You’ve described (depending on how half elves are implemented) Blood Elves for the Alliance, but with extra steps.

All I said was a model change would be a pretty good compromise since anti helfers seem to be touchy about the model. It was just an idea. ._.

Oh hunny, I would, but it may end up going in another direction which I am not going to say because it will end up with me on vacation from the forums.

Okay, that’s not what ya’ did though.

Rawr! :wink:

1 Like

?? What do either of those things have to do with Blood Elves

Normal skin Void Elves, would be nothing more then Blood Elves with Blue eyes.

1 Like

True, but what about Half Elves? That’s why I’ve posted multiple ideas.

1 Like

I think Half Elves would be a great idea.

2 Likes

So they use pale flesh tone skins?
Or is this you just playing on semantics to be annoying?

Perhaps your premise should be “remove faction boundaries”

If you go by existing Game, Lore,History. High Elves can/should be playable by Alliance Players. Lore, Game, History, Allows it.

5 Likes

You literally never said flesh tone. Just pale. Scroll up.

Pale means a desaturation of color.

And how could you forget their only eye color was blue?

1 Like

Seriously? The elves most known to mingle with other races? the ones that got called out for “diluting their bloodline”? Those are the most racist?

Or are you saying that just because they don’t like the Horde?

4 Likes

velfs make the few individuals left irrelevant

and no. pale skins for VELVES will never happen, as that defeats the point of creating them